Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack (9323 Views)

September 11:nature Pays Beautiful Tribute As Rainbow Appear In US [PHOTOS] / Haunting Pics From Egypt Crisis.(warning) / Dupe Helen Awoyemi, 15, Killed In Norway Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Tolexander: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
When i remember september 11, 2001
water run away me eye,
aye aye, water run away me eye!
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
Flash back. . .Horrific scenes!
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by jogsman01(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
undecidedexpecting the aftermath......*** GAME OF THRONES on point***
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Adehwale: 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Le Stylo:

More people died in the Ikeja cantonment bomb explosions than did 9/11. An average Nigerian adult does not even know the date, i doubt if Minister for Information or Lagos State Commissioner for Information does without first checking their records.

Pathetic!
So pathetic!
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by sofat(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
USA is the master minder of chaos all over the world especially in the middle east. In the name of watchdog of the world, yet it claims USA is not policing the world. The only reason it is after every nation of the world is because of international supremacy over others economically, militially and all ramifications. Any nation in the world, especially the arab nations that is seen as a rival, such will be its target. Thus uproaring international peace.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
my family can neva 4get dat period.

Baba God thank u 4 d life saved.
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by 50calibre(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
How about the haunting memories of the aftermath of 9-11, how about the haunting memories of the injustice innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan suffered at the hands of America, how about the haunting memories of the plight of Palestine brought upon them everyday by Israel?

How about the 2004 tsunami, 2010 Haitian earthquake, 2011 Japanese tsunami, even the 2002 ikeja bomb blast in Nigeria, all these claimed multiple times the lives that was lost in 9/11, yet they aren't commemorated like this.

You guys need to wake up, and stop seeing America as your gods, 9-11 was a good thing ( thought it looked wrong ) it reminded America that they too can bleed like the others.

5 Likes

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by sofat(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
USA is the master minder of chaos all over the world especially in the middle east. In the name of watchdog of the world, yet it claims USA is not policing the world. The only reason it is after every nation of the world is because of international supremacy over others economically, militially and all ramifications. Any nation in the world, especially the Arab nations that is seen as a rival, to its supremacy such will be its target. Thus, uproaring international crisis.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by telexfree1: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
I was on forced holiday on Sept 11, 2001. ASUU strike tinz. Watched on TV
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by HezronLorraine(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
adaobi123: RIP. I still remember that day so well.

I'll be watching the numerous documentaries on the national geographic channel today.
follow suit.
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
50calibre: How about the haunting memories of the aftermath of 9-11, how about the haunting memories of the injustice innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan suffered at the hands of America, how about the haunting memories of the plight of Palestine brought everyday to them by Israel?

How about the 2004 tsunami, 2010 Haitian earthquake, 2011 Japanese tsunami, even the 2002 ikeja bomb blast in Nigeria, all these claimed multiple times the lives that was lost in 9/11, yet they aren't commemorated like this.

You guys need to wake up, and stop seeing America as your gods, 9-11 was a good thing ( thought it looked wrong ) it reminded America that they too can bleed like the others.

its shows Hw America ve values 4 her citizens, even if its just one.

God bless America

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by 50calibre(m): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: its shows Hw America ve values 4 her citizens, even if its just one.

God bless America

Are all these people empathising, Americans?

Well I guess not only does America value the lives of its citizens, others nationalities value American lives above theirs.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by raypapy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Olarajee: R.I.P. to the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. to the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.
Oh and the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who experience this everyday.

Your 9/11 is their 24/7!
God will bless ur wisdom

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: follow suit.

I only watch it out of interest tongue
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Mintayo(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Olarajee: R.I.P. to the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. to the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

Your 9/11 is their 24/7!

u r kinda right,but it shows that we should b mindful of what we sow.
When you sow 'one' seed,the harvest will be kinda much,as in very much!

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by HezronLorraine(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
Did I read Obama saying America isn't the Police of The World.Last time I checked they're.Only they intervenes in every single crisis in the world,sending its intelligence teams up and down every nooks and crannies of the world.Monitoring activities of governments around the world,e.g European Union,accessing UN meetings informations.e.t.c.only they have the capacity to run multi-task all across the globe with enough man-power and resources to fuel their agenda.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Emmyk(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tolexander: When i remember september 11, 2011
water run away me eye,
aye aye, water run away me eye!
undecided
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
50calibre:

Are all these people empathising, Americans?

Well I guess not only does America value the lives of its citizens, others nationalities value American lives above theirs.
I guess nigeria do, dats why ur ex president ordered d killing of innocent citizens in 1999 bayesal killing.
Wat a shameful country.

(nigeria shud b written in small letters).
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by 50calibre(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: I guess nigeria do, dats why ur ex president ordered d killing of innocent citizens in 1999 bayesal killing.
Wat a shameful country.

(nigeria shud b written in small letters).

Point of correction, Our President.

The same way Obama sits in his office or at home in the comfort of his family and orders drone strikes far away from his country, that most of the time miss its intended target but kills innocent people.

How many people has Obama killed, can you count?
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Horus(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHHghW4Pg5k

9/11 New HQ Military Plane Footage - Undeniable new 9/11 WTC
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Tolexander: 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Emmyk: undecided
don't mind me jare!
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by creativemusic: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by arthgideon: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
That is a horrible event that took place. Those Arabs are mean and wicked people.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by pappilo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2013

Your 9/11 is their 24/7!

This is very deep. E make sense die. I will copy and post this.
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Virick(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Its a real shame that 12 years later, non here is aware of overwhelming evidence which points directly at the U.S agencies as the perpetrator of 911. I would suggest y'all do less TV watching and more personal investigation. Your sympathy for those who died that day is an insult to them when all CHOOSE to remain ignorant of who killed them. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
50calibre:

Point of correction, Our President.

The same way Obama sits in his office or at home in the comfort of his family and orders drone strikes far away from his country, that most of the time miss its intended target but kills innocent people.

How many people has Obama killed, can you count?
Hw many American has Obama ordered his/her killing?.

Sorry bros, Obama is my president

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by aliyubaka: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Islam and muslims lunatic

1 Like

Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by paparazzi1987(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2013

Your 9/11 is their 24/7!

You are so on point. embarassed embarassed
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by 50calibre(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
ighoosagie: Hw many American has Obama ordered his/her killing?.

Sorry bros, Obama is my president

How about the killing of anwar awlaki? How about the thousands if troops he sends to go and die for nothing?

No you think Obama is your president but he's not. GEJ is your president whether you like it or not.
Re: 12 Years After September 11, Haunting Memories Of Terror Attack by Adamskuty(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2013

Your 9/11 is their 24/7!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mandela Family Supports South Africa's Withdrawing Diplomats From Israel / Ukraine Government Websites Hit By Cyberattack, Amid Tensions With Russia / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.