Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Family Story. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Story. (909 Views)

The SEYI EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR Family Story (part3 ) / The SEYI EMMANUEL ADEBAYO Family Story......part2 / Seyi Adebayo Family Story ....part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Story. by deleson: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
There is anything like disparity in your family,I mean favouritism an among children in the family.
Re: Family Story. by sistawoman: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
I dont play favorates with my children. When my children say i do i simply answer, My favorate is the one I am talking to at that moment or needs my love the most at that moment.

My children are the air that i breathe the blood that pumps thru my veins and the reason i do all that i do. I must have all 3 children to make all it work for me.
Re: Family Story. by tboy1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ poster

Answer is Yes!!!
My sister was the favourite out of all the kids my parents had. . .when i was young and we all did somethin wrong, popsi will beat everybody except her and till today we still dont understand why. . .currently none of the kids in my family is close to popsi, only my sister is close to him. . .
Re: Family Story. by fun4me2(f): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2008
dis is not a rite topic
Re: Family Story. by manmustwac(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2008
favouritism is common in extended families when i was living with my relatives in lagos they treated their own kids differently from me and their cousins who were staying with them
Re: Family Story. by Mesmerize(f): 4:23am On Jun 23, 2008
So we're suppose to play family? ok!

I have 5 kids and all of them are my favorites. But my Husband is my favorite favorite! grin
Re: Family Story. by Radiant(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2008
Ermmmm. . . I'm Daddy's girl tongue Momsie kinda likes us the same but while I'm her PA my bro is her pet, but it's all good cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Small Girls Dey Like To Date Marrried Men / Who Is 2 Be Blame In Individual Poverty Parents Or D Government? / Lets Make Sweet Luv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.