Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Lets Make Sweet Luv! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Make Sweet Luv! (903 Views)

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Make Sweet Luv! by kalakuchin: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2011
Any sweet lady/Gurl who would like an unforgettable and sweet sex moment, whichever way you want it, lets get down. No kids here, we've got our own freedom of wants, no hanky panki, no long talk and i believe it gon be fun. trust me.

If you knw your wants, write me: moonlasting@yahoo.com wink wink
Re: Lets Make Sweet Luv! by Johndoe100(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
How would this be acomplished? Give us more details.
Re: Lets Make Sweet Luv! by N101: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2011
Dude, you need to take your post to the Dating and Meet-up Zone.  The Family section isn't the right place.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Need Of Paying Dowry / How Open Should One Be In Marriage? / Facts About Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.