Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis (2480 Views)

Governor Impregnates House Girl / Enugu State Governor Impregnates First Lady’s Younger Sister / Scandal! State Governor Impregnates House-help ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Deleahmed: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
He has emerged the randiest Governor in Nigeria with the way he is carrying on with women both in the state he governs and in Abuja.

Since he became Governor his two wives ''H'' and ''A'' have been engaged in a battle over who will be the original first lady and more than 2 years after that the dust has not been settled....them still dey drag position!

The Governor's love for the opposite sex is tearing his balls apart and
His love nest is a special guest house which is called House X where girls of different shapes,size and colors are brought to satisfy his Excellency' insatiable sexual Appetite.

Olofofos from the state house are whispering that the governor has impregnated an up and coming Actress Linda .....(her last name is the opposite of white) who has enjoyed a lot of patronage from his sexual prowess.
One of the governors PA,a Miss Halima(her last name is one of the names of Nigerias gap toothed ex president)is allegedly expecting a child for him as well.

The first wife and His Excellency had reasons to raise their voices just days before the Governor left Lokoja for Abuja a while back accusing him of sexual recklessness and giving her the dreaded ceefeelis.
The governor is dark skinned,white haired especially if he doesnt shave,handsome and has a long nose and his beady eyes do not give away his sexual appetitie.
He governs a state with only four letters and his last name contains only four letters!

Please code your response and use only first names or numbers or i may be forced to delete this post again........i have taught you people how to respond to coded posts..there is a reason i code,please code with me una hear? grin grin

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by eagleeye2: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Dele.ahmed:
He has emerged the randiest Governor in Nigeria with the way he is carrying on with women both in the state he governs and in Abuja.

Since he became Governor his two wives ''H'' and ''A'' have been engaged in a battle over who will be the original first lady and more than 2 years after that the dust has not been settled....them still dey drag position!

The Governor's love for the opposite sex is tearing his balls apart and
His love nest is a special guest house which is called House X where girls of different shapes,size and colors are brought to satisfy his Excellency' insatiable sexual Appetite.

Olofofos from the state house are whispering that the governor has impregnated an up and coming Actress Linda .....(her last name is the opposite of white) who has enjoyed a lot of patronage from his sexual prowess.
One of the governors PA,a Miss Halima(her last name is one of the names of Nigerias gap toothed ex president)is allegedly expecting a child for him as well.

The first wife and His Excellency had reasons to raise their voices just days before the Governor left Lokoja for Abuja a while back accusing him of sexual recklessness and giving her the dreaded ceefeelis.
The governor is dark skinned,white haired especially if he doesnt shave,handsome and has a long nose and his beady eyes do not give away his sexual appetitie.
He governs a state with only four letters and his last name contains only four letters!

Please code your response and use only first names or numbers or i may be forced to delete this post again........i have taught you people how to respond to coded posts..there is a reason i code,please code with me una hear? grin grin

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com
Stella dimoko is back
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Ab025(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmmm.....my state don suffer o....may God help me and my state o!!!
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by tayooluwole: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
singing poem...idris wada wada aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.....wada wada idris ohhhhhhhhh....i will tell mummy dat i am goin to london...
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by braine(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Haha. Coded things. I like her style.
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Bobandgreat: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Why code it? But u would like to hear it plain n simple if its another state. SMH for the hypocrisy of our pple . Let's forget sentiments n do the right things.
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by pilotseq: 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
his name is Capt Idris Wada of Kogi State grin.... decoding tinzzzzz undecided
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Op it's syphilis nah. Must you follow her and code the title too? You remind of the those in an exam hall who would literally photocopy their neighbour's works, name and reg number included. undecided
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
LOL!! I just love stella dimoko!! She is the most credible source of amebo! gringrin even linda ikeji has not reach her amebo level!
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by simpleseyi: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls poster, is this governor the same one that was proven to be a psychiatric patient at university of ibadan teaching hospital? He was proven to have escaped from the psychiatric ward of the hospital without behind certified sane. A psychiatric patient can do anything including flying commercial planes in Nigeria for about 30 years.
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by gbanikiti(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
Idris Wada na fine man! I couldn't stop staring at him when he talked at the last economic summit. I don't know why good looking men flirt a lot. cry wink
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by DerideGull(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
gbanikiti: Idris Wada na fine man! I couldn't stop staring at him when he talked at the last economic summit. I don't know why good looking men flirt a lot. cry wink

You are the reason!!!!
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by IGBOSON1: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
gbanikiti: Idris Wada na fine man! I couldn't stop staring at him when he talked at the last economic summit. I don't know why good looking men flirt a lot. cry wink

^^^You would have thought he had enough on his plate; what with his broken leg and all! Where does he find the time and strength for all these sex/ual escapades?
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
ceefeelis?? Oh dear... cry
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by 3ace(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
That blogger is clever. I enjoyed the indirect communication. It was like playing a game.
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by ebamma(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
the dreaded
ceefeelis, mr op i came to cee what u are ceeing, inside the ceeling

1 Like

Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Trut(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Indirect APROKO!
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
wada that I know or there is another, what will you do if you see shema of katsina?
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by 3ace(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Are you sure you were staring at him because he's handsome or because of his position and wealth. grin Just kidding but really, people know you exist when you appear rich not poor. I have noticed that when I use my footwagen wearing just a jean and t-shirt, people don't look at me, but when I find myself in an executive ride with same dress mode, I get all the attention from people.
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
blink182: wada that I know or there is another, what will you do if you see shema of katsina?

Now THAT is a fiinnee man!! Dayum!
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by gbanikiti(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
DerideGull:

You are the reason!!!!
Dede m, if you don't fall in the category of fine men, then sorry for you! grin
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by gbanikiti(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
blink182: wada that I know or there is another, what will you do if you see shema of katsina?
I haven't really taken a close look at Shema on TV. But Wada is a dark handsome man. grin
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by switdil(f): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Bobandgreat: Why code it? But u would like to hear it plain n simple if its another state. SMH for the hypocrisy of our pple . Let's forget sentiments n do the right things.
grin grin grin
U sha wan hear d koko
Ok o op put clue na
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Austeenxx: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2013
That Governor is a f.ool.
Whatever happened to wäñkïñg? undecided
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Ewuga3: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Very funny when people call people foooools while exhibiting their foolishness. First the man don't have a female aide talkless of a female personal assistant. Second, there is no actress called Linda black. 1 million Naira for anybody who can name a movie Or even drama that linda black acted. Randy? VIP runs babes have testified that the man no dey follow woman. My guess ! this it the handiwork of the mad men that wanted us to believe that an undischarged psychiatric patient can fly planes successfully in Nigeria and abroad for over 30 years. Advice: these Kogi opposition people should stop insulting our intelligence with stupid stories. They should come up with better gist wey go sound real no be all these upside down stories.
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Ewuga3: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Very funny when people call people foooools while exhibiting their foolishness. First the man don't have a female aide talkless of a female personal assistant. Second, there is no actress called Linda black. 1 million Naira for anybody who can name a movie Or even drama that linda black acted. Randy? VIP runs babes have testified that the man no dey follow woman. My guess ! this it the handiwork of the mad men that wanted us to believe that an undischarged psychiatric patient can fly planes successfully in Nigeria and abroad for over 30 years. Advice: these Kogi opposition people should stop insulting our intelligence with stupid stories. They should come up with better gist wey go sound real no be all these upside down stories.
[
Re: Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis by Ewuga3: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
simpleseyi: Pls poster, is this governor the same one that was proven to be a psychiatric patient at university of ibadan teaching hospital? He was proven to have escaped from the psychiatric ward of the hospital without behind certified sane. A psychiatric patient can do anything including flying commercial planes in Nigeria for about 30 years.

Yes simpleseyi. Na am. But na who craze pass, people wey follow the plane fly abi pilot wey fly am? Stop advertising your ignorance on the worldwide web for everybody to see? Since when did it become a crime for somebody to be admitted into a psychiatric hospital? Do you know how rigorous the certification of pilots is? Please make we hear better talka Abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Passport Ranks 78th Best To Travel With / Obi Set To Start Amansea- Amawbia And Upper-Iweka-Zik’s Roundabout Dual Carriage / I Changed My Mind, Jona Must Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.