Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Neymar Satisfied With Brazil Performance Against Portugal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Satisfied With Brazil Performance Against Portugal (476 Views)

Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? / Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Satisfied With Brazil Performance Against Portugal by fologhori: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
source : http:///OWOlV
Neymar was the victim of many sturdy tackles on weekday night however says he won't let it have an effect on his game.

Brazil international Neymar has disclosed he's actuated by the kind of provocation he was subjected to within the 3-1 friendly win over Portugal on weekday.

The Barcelonas star was on the receiving finish of variety of harsh tackles from the Portuguese defence, however still created the equaliser and scored a shocking goal himself during a man-of-the-match performance.

"I have a bit of pain right now, but that will go away again in a bit," Neymar told reporters after the game.

"I saw a video of players trying to taunt me and showed it to Thiago Silva. I usually don't react to any provocations. These bad tackles are actually a good thing and motivate me and my team-mates."

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Is The Champ / Barcelona Lose Possessionbattle For First Time In 317games / Tahiti Player Banned For Doping At Confederations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.