Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? (1653 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 / Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Sanchez01: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
What went wrong with Brazil?
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by yuncka: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
Karma!

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by alwaysbehappy: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
No Nermah
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by farano(f): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Everything
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by morhsuud22(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
DANTE

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Brazil should have played a defensive, cautious game, seeing that their attack and midfield was limited in personnel. They should have just parked the bus and tried to hit the Germans on the break. Instead Scolari set them out as if they still had Neymar upfront. They played very high up and the Germans punished them. Scolari played to the crowd and to the pressure to win, and paid dearly for it.

1 Like

Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Ayorh4you(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2014
EVERYTHING DID. EVEN THE FANS
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by enellcy(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sanchez01: What went wrong with Brazil?
well this is what happens wen a country has a number of good players and they promote one or rather depend on only one whixh is neymar..and when he is nt der..dey couldn't deliver well....de coach shud be blamed.for allowing their key player(neymar) to play complete 90 minute in their previous match with columbia even when dey had de game..should have removed him to rest for their next match b4 he had dat injury...Argetina coach would never had made such mistake for messi.....couldn't bear to see oscar cry and so unfortunate for their captain to miss dat match..i just hope Germany dnt take the cup..
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Sanchez01: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
enellcy: well this is what happens wen a country has a number of good players and they promote one or rather depend on only one whixh is neymar..and when he is nt der..dey couldn't deliver well....de coach shud be blamed.for allowing their key player(neymar) to play complete 90 minute in their previous match with columbia even when dey had de game..should have removed him to rest for their next match b4 he had dat injury...Argetina coach would never had made such mistake for messi.....couldn't bear to see oscar cry and so unfortunate for their captain to miss dat match..i just hope Germany dnt take the cup..
Colombia did give Brazil a tough time in their encounter. It would have been difficult if Scolari had taken Neymar off from the game. Just as Brazil, I believe Argentina can fall for the same. Players have a way of beating down their psychological ego on the pitch; a way of saying it is not over until the ref says so. Trust me, I don't think the presence of Neymar would have made much difference yesterday. The Germans rioted and the eventual result was shocking. I wish Germany wins the WC smiley
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Sanchez01: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ayorh4you: EVERYTHING DID. EVEN THE FANS
Lolz...
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Ayorh4you(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sanchez01:
Lolz...

cheesy grin
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by cheguevera: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
using all the energy they store to sing national anthem. Bleep them. BUNCH OF CRYING SHE MALES
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Sanchez01: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
cheguevera: using all the energy they store to sing national anthem. Bleep them. BUNCH OF CRYING SHE MALES
Lolz... They were only patriotic. grin
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by aariwa(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
the pressure to deliver from home fans was overwhelming and it made them to put every foot wrong
Re: Brazil Vs Germany: What Went Wrong With Brazil? by Swagahyk(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Brazil ddnt come to the worldcup with a striker. Fred is not real, its jst a virtual image reflecting on the camera. watch the match live and you'll see that they've been playing with 10men only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Omar Can't Stop Making Me Laugh / . / Ways To Improve The Nigerian Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.