Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others (1395 Views)

No Sensitive Documents Lost In Federal Secretariat Fire — Education Minister / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by billante(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has reshuffled his cabinet, dropping nine ministers.
The ministers affected are Ruqayat Rufai (Education); Zainab Kunchi (Power, [state]); Buka Tijani (Agriculture [state]), Shamsudeen Usman (National Planning; Ita Okon (science and technology); Olugbenga Ashiru (foreign affairs); Ama Pepple (lands) and Hadiza Mailafia (environment).
President Jonathan had long been expected to rejig his lackluster cabinet which has largely failed to deliver services to the Nigerian people.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by talk2s(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
Welldone, GEJ.
Sleeping Ministers should go to bed in their houses. No room for round pecks in square holes!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by LMAyedun(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
shocked The game is on...
ThankGod, Aviation Minister not affected. Let the Minister of Education go have a rest abeg.And the very unmoveable Petroleum Minister...Na wah 4 dat Woman.
Anyway, its all about 2015!!
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Adrenaline123(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
This must be a state of political bamboozlement otherwise perplexical saga. With veracious confident he is expected to have a succendaneum of great zeal for socio-political harbinger in a positive way. To me it is not odious.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Evyuc(m): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
He tried by giving all his cabinet 2years to prove themselvs, so those dat faild to perform hv notin to complain about.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Kayraph(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
I'm surprised that Minister for Petroleum, Allyson Maduekwe, is not affected....smh for Nigeria and Nigerians....
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2013
Please, what's Wike still doing in your cabinet??
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2013
Orubebe and frog eyes Alison madueke is still there? lmao!!!!!!

GEJ, YOU HAVE LOST EVERY BATTLE BEFORE YOU FIGHT EM SEF..
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by traffickz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sack all jor including PEJ! Sorry she is not bart of the cabinet thought the shake off should affect the Kitchenet too.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by traffickz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sack all jor including PEJ! Sorry she is not part of the cabinet thought the shake off should affect the Kitchenet too.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by dareyking(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
..Emmmmm!....Pilot pls take me to Fp itz been lng i wnt for vacation there....Nice Development though especially that Mai-goro Woman...i no call name ooo....Darelee Nairalee..
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by dareyking(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
..Emmmmm!....Pilot pls take me to Fp itz been lng i wnt for vacation there....Nice Development though whc is meant to clean the poo...especially that Mai-goro Woman...i no call name ooo....Darelee Nairalee..
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by 3rdeye1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
will their sack change his laclustre kind of governance?
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by LMAyedun(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Nyesom Wike said it, that he will become a Senior Minister some weeks back..... Wike: the New Minister of Education.
With Nyesom Wike as the Minister of Education, No hope for the end of ASUU strike yet, cuz he will majorly focus on the dirty politics with Gov.Ameachi & 2015

That shall not be Our portion in IJN.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by princenonny(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
General GEJ in action!!!!!! Game on!!!!!!! Time to appoint political ministers *dancing* #novacancy2015
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by NET1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Adrenaline123: This must be a state of political bamboozlement otherwise perplexical saga. With veracious confident he is expected to have a succendaneum of great zeal for socio-political harbinger in a positive way. To me it is not odious.

Do you by any chance relate with Patrick Obahiagbon? Take your time dia o. You wan use grammar scatter person dada for dis hot afternoon? grin grin

.NET
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
#I Dey Laff# #ASUU thingz!!!.
What is Allison still doing on seat...hmm.. odikwa funny ooo!!!
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
Thankgod d ministerz for nvironment & national planning hv bn shown d way out. I'v bn @dis bridge in BIRNIN GWARI for 7hrz nw. Its bn totaly submergd by flood water. They'd bn warnd abt d impending floods for mnths, they did nthng to avert an embarasment like dis. Failure of a government, mtscheww
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by eazylifer(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
I think it has to do with the PDP crisis rather than performance. The ministers are mostly from the states of the new PDP faction...
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by igbsam(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good....good....good. how about the Minster of petroleum. She ought to be among. I foresee the minister of education making the 1st person on the list followed by minister of power. These 2 guys are just Dundees. Figure heads.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by albiol: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kayraph: I'm surprised that Minister for Petroleum, Allyson Maduekwe, is not affected....smh for Nigeria and Nigerians....
u want jonathan to sack his mistress? How is dis possible
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by bloggernaija: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
He has lost the plot.
The country is on auto pilot
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks Education Minister, Eight Others by OAM4J: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2013

(1)

“My Travails Were Prophesied, I Will Still Be Governor In 2015″ – Amaechi / Village Heads Beat Up Monarch Over Chieftaincy Disagreement In Ogun State / See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.