Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Best Hausa Track In Recent Times: Morell - Ganga Da Garaya - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Hausa Track In Recent Times: Morell - Ganga Da Garaya (866 Views)

Five Ways To Have A Quick Hit Track In Nigeria / Top 10 Best Hausa Rappers 2015 / Davido's Aye Is 81st Best Track In The World - Fader Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Hausa Track In Recent Times: Morell - Ganga Da Garaya by infonubia(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wow! This song takes me back to my days in Kano, northern Nigeria.

We've heard lots of region songs - artistes singing in Yoruba and Igbo - but we haven't really enjoyed lots of songs from northern Nigeria.

Bento recordz act, Morell just dropped an hausa-themed single titled "Ganga Da Garaya." With this song, Morell has joined the likes of Zaaki Azzay to become one of the few artists pushing the Hausa style of music into the Nigerian music scene.

Click the link below to listen, enjoy, and download

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/09/new-music-morell-ganga-da-garaya.html

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Jesse Jagz – Bad Girl Ft. Wizkid / ........BREAKING NEWS ,welcome Dice Ailes........ / ''it's Not Anyone's Business If I Sold Aye To Davido" - Runtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.