Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment (2015 Views)

8 Common Causes Of Infertility In Men / Ebola Possible Treatment / Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment by megajay1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Infertility means inability to get pregnant. If a
woman is unable to conceive even after a
minimum
one year of unprotected intercourse, it is termed
as
Primary Infertility. Several females get pregnant
but suffer from repeated miscarriages. This is
known as Secondary Infertility. One out of ten
women in the world suffers from infertility. It is
important to know that if you are having a
problem
in getting pregnant or are suffering from repeated
miscarriages, you are not alone. The good news is
that infertility in most cases is treatable.
Infertility treatment depends on many factors such
as the type of infertility (including the pinpointing
of the exact cause), age of the couple and the
time
for which the condition has existed. Several issues
personal to the couple undergoing the treatment
also affect the process adopted for the cure. In
some cases, it is not possible to treat infertility by
medication and therapy alone. Such women can
still conceive with the help of assisted
reproductive
methods, IVF (in vitro fertilization) being one of
them. Most importantly, infertility treatment
involves physical and psychological commitment
and the will to bear with relatively expensive
medical procedures.
Infertility Treatment for women : Infertility can be
cured by undergoing one of the following
therapies.
At times the patient is required to undergo more
than one therapy to treat the condition:
Stimulating ovulation: Medicines to regulate or
induce ovulation are given to assist in fertility.
Clomifen, Metformin, Tamoxifen are some of the
drugs which are used to stimulate ovaries in
women with infertility.
sorry I have to stop here because of some space reasons but you can continue your reading the article @

http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/infertility-in-women-and-its-effective.html?m=1
remain blessed!
Re: Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment by Roopas81: 7:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Good post. Infertility is the major problem that women are facing in present days, that is explained very clearly. Treatments are there for everything with the advancements in science. Even i had also suffered form the infertility problem and was struggling to conceive for nearly 3 and half years. Since, i am from India i took the treatment in a fertility centre in Chennai, under Dr. Samundi Sankari. I undergone IVF treatment to conceive and get my dream baby. There are good advances in treatments and have Good Doctors. Only the thing is we need to select the Best Hospital and the Doctor, to get the Good treatment. Then we can face any challenges.
Re: Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment by megajay1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Roopas81: Good post. Infertility is the major problem that women are facing in present days, that is explained very clearly. Treatments are there for everything with the advancements in science. Even i had also suffered form the infertility problem and was struggling to conceive for nearly 3 and half years. Since, i am from India i took the treatment in a fertility centre in Chennai, under Dr. Samundi Sankari. I undergone IVF treatment to conceive and get my dream baby. There are good advances in treatments and have Good Doctors. Only the thing is we need to select the Best Hospital and the Doctor, to get the Good treatment. Then we can face any challenges.
Re: Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment by Angel2013(f): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2013
Well said Roopa. Yes there are good advances in treatments. Choosing the best doctor and the hospital is important to have the good treatment. Infertility is the Major problem affecting most of the couples now a days. The change in the Life styles, Food habits and the stress all this factors plays a role in the infertility. W r u from. I am also from India.
Re: Infertility In Women And Possible Treatment by Roopas81: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Hi angel i am also from India, i had undergone the treatment in Chennai. its good that i have found u in this thread and u are also from India. Hope we can share our experiences.

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Everyday / Ten Types Of People You'd Meet In A Hospital' Waiting Room. / My Succesful VBAC Story!!! Yaaay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.