Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? (631 Views)

This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling / Notice To All Corpers Posted To Calabar And In Search For Accomodation / Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? by cesil92: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Are you planning on relocating to Calabar..?

If YES, and in need of accomodation..

Please Call, Edidiong on 0803-930-1995 for all enquiries OR Email: edidiongessien89@gmail.com
Re: Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Edidiong, can you compile a list of available properties for renting/letting? I'm interested in something within the outskirts of Calabar municipality. A 2-3 bedroom bungalow with a compound would suffice, but apartment buildings are also ok. Again, thanks.
Re: Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? by cesil92: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
namet: Edidiong, can you compile a list of available properties for renting/letting? I'm interested in something within the outskirts of Calabar municipality. A 2-3 bedroom bungalow with a compound would suffice, but apartment buildings are also ok. Again, thanks.

1. There exist a 3 bedroom bungalow with 3 toilets (ensuite) at Murtala Mohammed Highway along A.P filling station. Property is fenced. Rent: 400,000 naira per annum, 2 bedroom bungalow at Old Odukpani road. Rent: 350,000 naira per annum, several other available properties exists at the new parliamentary road extension, ekorinim and other locations.

Properties going for letting don't really last long in the market unlike properties that are up for sale. So giving you a list of available properties now might not really be what you will get to see when you are in town.
Re: Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Thanks for the prompt reply. The ones you mentioned sounds like what I'm interested in. Must rent be paid yearly or every two years?

Yearly rental would be preferable (this is important just in case I end up not liking the neighborhood - its easier to move after one year than have to stay for two).

I'll be in Calabar/Uyo during the last week of November and that is when I intend to get something. I may contact you before then If I can get someone (from Uyo) to come and look at the houses and the area for me.

But, I will definitely contact you around November end. Please keep of list of whatever is available so that we can just close the deal right away (within a few days or one week, tops) when I get there.

Again, thanks and talk to you soon.
Re: Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? by cesil92: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
No problem..
Re: Are You Planning On Relocating To Calabar..? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
Edidiong,

I had someone (Patrick) call you to come and see what is available. He said you weren't around in Calabar for several weeks. Oh well....

(1) (Reply)

Very Decent Block Of 4 @ Ogunlana Drive Surulere See Pix / For Best Quality Roof Tiles. Call Tunde, Batlan Concept Ltd On 07035657723 / Land For Sale @ Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki (35K Per Square Meter - ONO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.