Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Solution To Car Jerking Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Solution To Car Jerking Needed (1146 Views)

Solution To Car Robbery (traffic Theft Or Vandalism). / My Car Is Stalling And Jerking When On Motion. / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Car Jerking Needed by foxgiovani(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
My car jerks when my speedometer reading gets to 100. What could possibly be responsible for that. Please advice me if you have idea. Thanks.
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by Jazzlite: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
WHAT ARE U SAYING?
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
did you wash your car engine?
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by sultaan(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Scan it you will get a P03** code
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
foxgiovani: My car jerks when my speedometer reading gets to 100. What could possibly be responsible for that. Please advice me if you have idea. Thanks.

For Pete's sake!! You're requesting help with an issue with your car, yet you fail to state the basics??

[size=40pt]What car make?
What car model?
What engine size?
What car model year?
What transmission type?
[/size]

I thought I'd make the questions quite large, so you wouldn't miss them - what exactly are you asking?

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by younglawya(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Hi. My car has the same problem. Its a v4 honda Accord 2001 Automatic. When getting to 80km it jerks for like 30 seconds before continuing smoothly. Advise?? Ps, I'm a lil. It of a newbie
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by foxgiovani(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
justjeff: did you wash your car engine?
No, I did not.
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by foxgiovani(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
sultaan: Scan it you will get a P03** code
P03 code? Never heard that.
Re: Solution To Car Jerking Needed by foxgiovani(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Siena:

For Pete's sake!! You're requesting help with an issue with your car, yet you fail to state the basics??

[size=40pt]What car make?
What car model?
What engine size?
What car model year?
What transmission type?
[/size]

I thought I'd make the questions quite large, so you wouldn't miss them - what exactly are you asking? its a mazda 323F, manual transmission 1995 Model.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Audi 80 With Auto Gear On Sale These Days / A Learner's Guide To Being A Fearless And Experienced Driver. / How To Configure Nissan Infiniti QX4 2001-2004 FOG Light To DRL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.