Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. (22352 Views)

Couple Snaps Wedding Photographs In A Coffin / A Nairalander Wedding Challenge / A Nairalander's Wedding In Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by fpeter(f): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
GOD PLEASE CONFIRM MY MARRIAGE THIS YEAR TOO, MAKE I UPLOAD ON NL TOO
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by Rocktation(f): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Congrats. Wishing you happy married life. Make sure you remain faithful because the high rate of infidelity in Nigerian marriages is nothing to write home about. Just saying.....

Funny how the problem didn't use to be major. Not until the women began to reciprocate.
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by meforyou1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Congrats. widhing you a happy married life
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
OP Congratz and Im glad you had traditional wedding. and also with a member of your own tribe.

but you shouldnt have had the white wedding. that is slave mentality.

I hope you keep this in mind with your own kids.

Rest assured, The Gods Bless. cool
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by vickkyspassion: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
arcbabe: Happy married life. Wishing you a wonderful home,by God's grace I will share my own pix with nairalanders soon.
amen, same here my dear.
cool
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by corinna: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Happy Married life. may God bless your union with love, children, money and peace.
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nooo
**Runs away
I'm a virgin.don't spoil me.
denony:

Lorretta, u are beautiful with nice iruka, can we hookkkkk upp?
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by poppop: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: Happy for u two, but y didn't ur boo laugh all through the photo session

Appears the wedding ceremonies really ate deep into his pocket .

#poor him.

NAWA lipsrsealed lol but come to think of it, i hear say them dey scrape man head for Rivers State oh. lol
Happy married life @ poster
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by chiogoezubem(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow! Through fb?! I didn't think it was possible. I wish you and your husband a happy married life. You both make a cute couple.
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by chiogoezubem(f): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
mariby: congrat, thank God that ur own facebook dating ended well.

Exactly! Sometime in early August, a young man who had been my fb friend since the beginning of the year suddenly started chatting me up. Barely 2 weeks into this chats in which he tried to build a certain kind of closeness and called me all manner of endernment and pet names, he said he was coming to Lagos(he said he stayed in Abj) and wld visit me in the process so we could @ least see. On the day of the purported trip, he called me in the morning as I had given him my phone number for easy assess and direction. By early afternoon, someone called me with his line and told me that "my friend" had had an accident involving a pregnant woman and that the woman was in a coma. About 2hrs later the same voice called again saying that the hospital where the accident victims, including "my friend" were taken to demanded that a sum of N162,000, shld be deposited to start treatment and that "my friend" said they should call me for the money. Wow! That was when it clicked. I laughed and demanded to speak with him. When I confronted him with the truth, he switched off his phone and unfriended me from fb. When I checked, I found that 2 other guys had also unfriended me and one of them even asked a lady who became my fb friend through him to unfriend me without giving her a reason. Prior to this time, such had never happened to me and since then I don't take fb friendship as anything real except for business awareness and such.
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: Happy for u two, but y didn't ur boo laugh all through the photo session

#poor him.

naughty you.
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by Fajzay: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2013

#poor him.

Funny.

Congrats Ebere *wink. Happy Married life
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by druzor: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2013
mercurie: 10ks mod 4 putting my post on frontpage
did u attend unizik?
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by vanitty: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2013
The Faithful God will keep you two together in love and happiness kiss
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by mercurie(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fajzay:

Funny.

Congrats Ebere *wink. Happy Married life

10ks. Is dis Adekunle?
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by mercurie(f): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
dr.uzor:
did u attend unizik?

Nah. Ust ph
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by Fajzay: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2013
mercurie:

10ks. Is dis Adekunle?

Am sure it wasn't difficult for u to know
Re: My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. by Youngpo413: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2014
chiogoezubem:

Exactly! Sometime in early August, a young man who had been my fb friend since the beginning of the year suddenly started chatting me up. Barely 2 weeks into this chats in which he tried to build a certain kind of closeness and called me all manner of endernment and pet names, he said he was coming to Lagos(he said he stayed in Abj) and wld visit me in the process so we could @ least see. On the day of the purported trip, he called me in the morning as I had given him my phone number for easy assess and direction. By early afternoon, someone called me with his line and told me that "my friend" had had an accident involving a pregnant woman and that the woman was in a coma. About 2hrs later the same voice called again saying that the hospital where the accident victims, including "my friend" were taken to demanded that a sum of N162,000, shld be deposited to start treatment and that "my friend" said they should call me for the money. Wow! That was when it clicked. I laughed and demanded to speak with him. When I confronted him with the truth, he switched off his phone and unfriended me from fb. When I checked, I found that 2 other guys had also unfriended me and one of them even asked a lady who became my fb friend through him to unfriend me without giving her a reason. Prior to this time, such had never happened to me and since then I don't take fb friendship as anything real except for business awareness and such.

na wao

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jidenna, Tekno, Davido, Joeboy To Perform At Zenith Lifestyle Fair On December 1 / What Type Of Cake For Your Upcoming Birthday? / Wedding Dress Disappears, Bride Price Stolen At Fatiha In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.