Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account (6773 Views)

My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES / . / As Promised My Forex Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by austino2018: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
Can someone assist me,i am new to forex trading,and i am finding it difficult to fund my forex acct,most online processor lik paypal n d rest dont allow nigerians to register,pls i need ur advice on hw i can transfer my fund 4rm my acct here in nigeria to my broker
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
guy dont try it please
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by ecrestglobal(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
austino2018: Can someone assist me,i am new to forex trading,and i am finding it difficult to fund my forex acct,most online processor lik paypal n d rest dont allow nigerians to register,pls i need ur advice on hw i can transfer my fund 4rm my acct here in nigeria to my broker
which broker are you using?
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Sellorbuyphones(m): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Aggrippa: guy dont try it please

Dont try it , as innn ??
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by austino2018: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
is instafore a reliable forex broker,can some1 tell me hw to add funds with payza from our nigerian bank account
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by instaforexngr(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
ddcc

1 Like

Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by fxarmysignals: 3:46am On Sep 13, 2013
No need going through stress. httforex isin nigeria. Abuja.u can go there to open a forex act or through there website and fund via bank deposit or interswitch..
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Kirinwa: 4:27am On Sep 13, 2013
austino2018: Can someone assist me,i am new to forex trading,and i am finding it difficult to fund my forex acct,most online processor lik paypal n d rest dont allow nigerians to register,pls i need ur advice on hw i can transfer my fund 4rm my acct here in nigeria to my broker

Brother you see how they rushed you.You think they like you?No.Most just need your money.
First step is to get a mentor which Forex Alert thread provides in plenty.Next is open a Demo account and trade it for atleast 3 months and see if you can get a good strategy to make you money.This is to build your patience,skills and focus.
Most if not all traders lose their first deposit.Consider that capital as lost.That's being blunt.

I hope we are still friends? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Kirinwa: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Enrol in babypips.com School Am a student there.Admission is free!
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by ecrestglobal(m): 5:57am On Sep 13, 2013
austino2018: is instafore a reliable forex broker,can some1 tell me hw to add funds with payza from our nigerian bank account
check out payza website for details. you will find answers there
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by chibecanglobal(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2013
For your consistent and effective percformance in your forex trading join our renowned GOLDEN WEEKLY SIGNALS group on FACEBOOK. It is free. https://m./292551227516098?refid=18
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Quailbirdfarmer: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2013
Forex forex forex my dear don't just jump into live trade like that fx is not a baby playmate, what u need is good menthol that have years experience in trading and you have to demo trade very well to sure what u are doing, am into forex trading with over 7yrs experience, am only advice cos is not okay to just waste you hard earn money into fx business, bro money no easy o o, if u kno u perfect in demo then u open cent acct run it for 3 to 6months by then u move into mini/standard lot size using.
Check: www.facebook.com am the group admin its own by me join the group for free fx forecast and signal, it help alot.
Wish u the best.
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by austino2018: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Is there an broker that manages one account,i.e u deposit ur money and they will help u to trade
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
You can fund, withdraw using an accepted mastercard or visacard. The one i use is ubaafricard( customized one). You can get it at any of their branches. Walk in and place an order. You can fund and also use it to withdraw and also accepted for other payment online.

www.4xbom..com, if interested in trading binary options
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by forexjoy: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello there,

Go to Www.kbranchfx.com and Open account with this trading house and fund locally. Execution and withdrawal is excellent.
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by instaforexngr(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
I would advise you try instaforex.
They are very popular and have many traders and local agents in Nigeria.
Do not fund your account with a broker that is not widely accepted in Nigeria.
my 2 cents
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by fitnesswis: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shippments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by instaforexngr(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
fitnesswis: As an online worker on fivver and exchanger i find it hard to exchange my ecurrencies. now BTC is taking the whole market away from PM. Also neteller and stp is coming up. I tried some Naija exchangers i lost my funds and also the legit one wasted my time so much. I found later 2 good companies have been working with in russia and ukraine. they are wmcenter and xchanga.com. In exchanging your paypal funds, Neteller funds, solidtrustpay, payza, buying bitcoins and making online payments and shippments xchanga.com is the best. Wmcenter is good also but support always delays. mtgox is also good. but make good research before using anyone. Mine i have found these two and wana share to my fellow members how good they are. Thanks.
I don't understand while people would still use unreliable e-currency websites since the sudden closure of LR?
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by fitnesswis: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2013
instaforex ngr:
I don't understand while people would still use unreliable e-currency websites since the sudden closure of LR?
Unreliable? they are the best. LR closed they are still all in business and never took any one money.
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Deleted for Security Reasons!
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by Gold2NairaCom(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
austino2018: is instafore a reliable forex broker,can some1 tell me hw to add funds with payza from our nigerian bank account

We can fund your Payza account for you, just visit our web.site and place order.
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by ecrestglobal(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1927918/ecrestglobal-e-currency-exchange-customer-support/1Take advantage of this bonaza

BUY e-currencies at the cheapest rate

Perfect money @180

Egopay @180

Webmoney @185

Solidtrustpay @170

Okpay @ 195

Payza @195

Bitcoin @190

Kindly visit our website or contact us through any of our contacts(phone numbers, BBM, whatsapp, email)-see signature below
Cheapest prices and fast funding guaranteed.
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by tonyusoro: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
We fund your forex account and foreign suppliers and you can pay us in naira.

attached are the details:
Re: I Need Help,i Want To Fund My Forex Account by tonyusoro: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
Be a part of the ongoing Home ownership in Lagos State that allows you start from as little as 38,000 naira and can pay up to 15 years.

You can earn also when you join the AIM Titans International Payment System that allows you earn daily.

Visit our website to learn more:

https://www.lagoshomeownership.com/

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Production Shoots Up 20% In Nigeria / Official 'Investment Ideas' Thread / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.