Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (3160 Views)

My Forex And Binary Journal / Help! The CBN Policy Has Affected My Forex Business / My FOREX My PHILOSOPHIES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
was he the one that traded with the account from 800 to 2000+??

2 Likes

Re: . by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Na wa o, another day another scam story.
Did you meet this person on nairaland, what I'd his username? Do you know his whereabouts at the moment? How well do you know him before leaving your account in his care? I suggest you log into your account and go through the transaction history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by iykofias(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wen a scammer meets d gullible, he becomes a lucky guy.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
What shall it profit a man to scam? cry
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
femcruz:

Re: . by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
femcruz:

no not just him, i trade too but different times. but week keep record of any amount he made
and share it.
but he wasted both d one i mad and his own including my capital. he will surely suffer
i even helped diz guy one day, he called me and told me he need some money to solve an urgent issue
i had to use d last card on my bank accout to help him bcoz he said hill pay back in 2days
i think diz is his own uniq way of scamming people he makes money with ur money and waste ur acount
Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
dominique:
Na wa o, another day another scam story.
Did you meet this person on nairaland, what I'd his username? Do you know his whereabouts at the moment? How well do you know him before leaving your account in his care? I suggest you log into your account and go through the transaction history.

thanks. he was in lagos before n has relocated to ibadan.
yea i cheked my transaction his.
like i said he wasted my money, he couldnt withdraw it bcoz i locked d cashier of d account with a code.
so what he did was to waste all d money
Re: . by collinsz: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Why didn't you do the trading alone since you know how to trade? You just have to live with that since it has already happened, but I pray you recover your money ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: . by toppy1234: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Bro sorry for your loss, I fell for him also some month back, same act, he told me then that he stays in Abeokuta, he is a big time scam, and won't go unpunished,
tosscash1:

like i said he wasted my money, he couldnt withdraw it bcoz i locked d cashier of d account with a code.
Re: . by NaijaEarnOnline: 7:42am On Sep 07, 2015
I want to understand, how did he waste the money according to your transaction history, since he didnt withdraw it?

2 Likes

Re: . by ThundrCork(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Trade went bad that's all. I don't think anyone will deliberately waste money. Forex is highly risky and what you have experienced happens to 95% of people trading online forex ....just accept the loss and move on

4 Likes

Re: . by dominique(f): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2015
tosscash1:

So he doesn't have access to the funds. Could be that he made some bad deals and the money got lost. I don't understand why he would deliberately waste your money, It's his loss too.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2015
toppy1234:
Bro sorry for your loss, I fell for him also some month back, same act, he told me then that he stays in Abeokuta, he is a big time scam, and won't go unpunished,

thanks bro. u mean he did same to u?
i mean he wasted ur money?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 12, 2015
dominique:

So he doesn't have access to the funds. Could be that he made some bad deals and the money got lost. I don't understand why he would deliberately waste your money, It's his loss too.

get d facts right, its neva hiz loss but mine
bcoz iv paid him for d work he did daily so left there was my money
but because he has gotten d amnt he wants, he wasted mine.

besides i told u i saw pple he duped complaining on his facebook wall
Re: . by toppy1234: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Yes o Bro, that's his ways, after getting paid, it was after i got to know he is a fraud
tosscash1:

thanks bro. u mean he did same to u?
i mean he wasted ur money?
Re: . by puskin: 6:08am On Sep 12, 2015
@OP

You still have not said the Nairaland moniker he is known by.

At least so that people can be aware.
Re: . by puskin: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2015
tosscash1:

no not just him, i trade too but different times. but week keep record of any amount he made
and share it.
but he wasted both d one i mad and his own including my capital. he will surely suffer
i even helped diz guy one day, he called me and told me he need some money to solve an urgent issue
i had to use d last card on my bank accout to help him bcoz he said hill pay back in 2days
i think diz is his own uniq way of scamming people he makes money with ur money and waste ur acount

This ya story I am still yet to comprehend.

A simple question.

- Was the money in the account wasted in one fell swoop in a trading session?

If YES, whats the motive? ....because he just killed his own income from your account. (based on your 50/50 profit sharing formula.)
If NO, you must have spotted some unusual losses on some trading sesions, why didn't you hinder him further access to your account by changing the password.

...AND

Like really, you funded your forex account with $800 and grew it to $2000+ and you never thought it fit to remove your initial capital (investment) with all the Caveats all forex brokers place on their site.

1 Like

Re: . by Cocolatti(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Sorry for your loss but if i understand what you are saying he did not stole your money but lost it in trading. And if thats the case then you have to take it cos in forex trading there are no guarantees. Forex is highly risky and not a get-rich-quick business but unfortunatenately some of you guys are easily deceived by scammers who are failures in forex.
Re: . by otunbakolawole(m): 6:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Op is still emotional. While I sympathise with him, he should set aside his emotions, and explain clearly How the "accuse" wasted his money? He didn't steal it, he just wasted it... sounds more like a bad trade. Also what's his moniker here on NL?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
puskin:

This ya story I am still yet to comprehend.

A simple question.

- Was the money in the account wasted in one fell swoop in a trading session?

If YES, whats the motive? ....because he just killed his own income from your account. (based on your 50/50 profit sharing formula.)
If NO, you must have spotted some unusual losses on some trading sesions, why didn't you hinder him further access to your account by changing the password.

...AND

Like really, you funded your forex account with [b]$800 and grew it to $2000+ and you never thought it fit to remove your initial capital (investment) with all the Caveats all forex brokers place on their site.
[/b]

i dont even get u are u the one to tell me how i manage my account? if i chose to leave my money its not hiz business to make him waste it
btw y do u support evil, i just broght this post here to create awareness and nothing more

just read down the thread and see another person who has confirmed that he did same to him.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
NaijaEarnOnline:
I want to understand, how did he waste the money according to your transaction history, since he didnt withdraw it?

if u trade forex u will understand what i mean by wasting.
its just like making careless trades dat u kno u wont win
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Op is still emotional. While I sympathise with him, he should set aside his emotions, and explain clearly How the "accuse" wasted his money? He didn't steal it, he just wasted it... sounds more like a bad trade. Also what's his moniker here on NL?

its not a bad trade, he purposely did it
i checked d transaction histry and find out he used a different strategy dat
different from d one he normally use.
there is a strategy dt can waste ur account in lezz dan two minutes.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
ThundrCork:
Trade went bad that's all. I don't think anyone will deliberately waste money. Forex is highly risky and what you have experienced happens to 95% of people trading online forex ....just accept the loss and move on

cant u see the other guy who has confirmed that thats wat he does, hez a DEVIL
this is my account and im telling u he did dat delibrately, i do forex and i kno y i said he did.
,iv just moved on but, diz guy will die i swear iv cursed him
i just created diz for awareness so dat he cant get other pple here
Re: . by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
puskin:
@OP

You still have not said the Nairaland moniker he is known by.

At least so that people can be aware.

Hz moniker was CRUX
but it seems he has deactivated his accnt
Re: . by puskin: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
tosscash1:

Hz moniker was CRUX

I have just checked that moniker and his last comments on Nairaland were as far back as 2011 which aren't even related to forex. This can only mean that you didn't meet this person via Nairaland.

So he decided to change strategy and he ended up blowing your account.
You have to understand that people that trade the forex market on behalf of investors like yourself stand to loose nothing whether the account blossoms or not. The RISK is absolutely yours.

The truth is, if you cannot trade your forex account yourself, you have no business trading forex.

If you had the heart to give someone a $2000 account balance to trade on your behalf despite repeated warnings by forex brokers that trading forex is highly risky and you could loose money other than your initial investment & do not trade money you cannot afford to loose.........then you should just stomach your loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: . by puskin: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
tosscash1:

Hz moniker was CRUX

Funny enough, even your humble self have sometime last year tried to sell a software (KILL B.O.M software) on this forum claiming that you were making huge profits on binary.com with your software.
You tried to hoodwink gullible people but I (puskin) grin was there at the nick of time.

How's that software playing out?

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2015
puskin:

Funny enough, even your humble self have sometime last year tried to sell a software (KILL B.O.M software) on this forum claiming that you were making huge profits on binary.com with your software.
You tried to hoodwink gullible people but I (puskin) grin was there at the nick of time.

How's that software playing out?

U are talkin rubbish, i have conscience and can never scam anybody of his money becox im a true christian.
yes i posted something like dat here which i also posted with my trading proofs of over 14trades without a loss
but some jealous mods removed my SCREENSHOTS.even pple i gave it made profit with it.
and it was workin even up till now but just dat it wasnt as accurate as before due to recent change in forex
i stated on this trade dat some parts of the money (400$) on d account was made by me .
its even during my quest in search for solution to update my software is wen i met diz devilish guy who said he has a better software
.SO if u are not sure of what u saying MIND HOW U PAINT ME BLACK BEFORE GOD VISITS U

u are here laughing at som1s predicament but i pity u.
for ur own loss in future will be bigger than mine and u will remember today just watch and see.
Re: . by puskin: 5:33am On Sep 14, 2015
tosscash1:

U are talkin rubbish, i have conscience and can never scam anybody of his money becox im a true christian.
yes i posted something like dat here which i also posted with my trading proofs of over 14trades without a loss
but some jealous mods removed my SCREENSHOTS.even pple i gave it made profit with it.
and it was workin even up till now but just dat it wasnt as accurate as before due to recent change in forex
i stated on this trade dat some parts of the money (400$) on d account was made by me .
its even during my quest in search for solution to update my software is wen i met diz devilish guy who said he has a better software
.SO if u are not sure of what u saying MIND HOW U PAINT ME BLACK BEFORE GOD VISITS U

u are here laughing at som1s predicament but i pity u.
for ur own loss in future will be bigger than mine and u will remember today just watch and see.

Your KILL B.O.M software that quit being accurate because of a recent change in forex.
You think you are talking to someone who has no knowledge about forex and Binary options.

My guy, you have nothing useful to say. Your case is just forex trading gone bad.
Just stomach your LOSS and move on.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
puskin:

Your KILL B.O.M software that quit being accurate because of a recent change in forex.
You think you are talking to someone who has no knowledge about forex and Binary options.

My guy, you have nothing useful to say. Your case is just forex trading gone bad.
Just stomach your LOSS and move on.

hez actually right, some softwares do repaint when theres a change in market.
and needs to be updated to be working correctly again, if u have forex experience like u claim then u shud have known that.
The pple dat introduced forex are not fools if they dont apply those changes pple will wreck dem with softwares.
and is diz what u shuld be telling som1 u just reported he lost money? undecided use ur head na it could be u.
Re: . by fxstory(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
you already know how to trade, why asking some one to trade for you. Probably some thing went wrong between you guys.for him to trade careless, seems he had plans for that one day

you can do us a favour by mentioning his nairaland username and also facebook profile link here so that others won't fall victim
Re: . by Dokitadotun: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

hez actually right, some softwares do repaint when theres a change in market.
and needs to be updated to be working correctly again, if u have forex experience like u claim then u shud have known that.
The pple dat introduced forex are not fools if they dont apply those changes pple will wreck dem with softwares.
and is diz what u shuld be telling som1 u just reported he lost money? undecided use ur head na it could be u.
MrKontrovErsy, you just spoke my mind. Forex dynamics change with time. A software performing at 99% accuracy today can start fumbling tomorrow. My GU that lost his money sorry about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5000 Naira Minimum Investment / Everything You Need To Know About This Scam Called MMM - Ronald Nzimora / Arbitrage (usdt). Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.