Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Which Of The Sacked Ministers Suprised You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Sacked Ministers Suprised You (632 Views)

PHOTO: Buhari Sacks National Security Adviser, Names Of The Sacked Sevice Chiefs / Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People / Sanusi And The Sacked Bankers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Sacked Ministers Suprised You by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Which of the sacked ministers suprised.
For me it was Ms Ame Pepple i hope i got the spelling right.
I thought she working ooo.
Which of them suprised you.
Re: Which Of The Sacked Ministers Suprised You by Emcky9: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
MINISTER OF EDUCATION
Re: Which Of The Sacked Ministers Suprised You by ThankGodEdeh(m): 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
None. I expected that all before now. Watch out for more intrigues and suspense that will be unfolded in coming days.
Re: Which Of The Sacked Ministers Suprised You by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: None. I expected that all before now. Watch out for more intrigues and suspense that will be unfolded in coming days.
So you are saying other people might still leave.

(1) (Reply)

Former Church Transformed Into £50m Home With Gym And Pool [photos] / Alamieyeseigha' S Decision If He Was The President / Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.