Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Another One Shames Us In The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another One Shames Us In The USA (964 Views)

Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] / HND In Computer Science: How Much Can I Earn A Month In The USA / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another One Shames Us In The USA by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2013

"The former TSA agent arrested late Tuesday in connection with "unspecified threats" related to the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks was also involved in a high-profile incident in which he allegedly shamed a 15-year-old girl for her attire, a law enforcement official told the Los Angeles Times.

Nna Alpha Onuoha, 29, was taken into custody in Riverside before midnight after he allegedly made threats against LAX terminals earlier in the day following his resignation from his post as a screener with the Transporation Security Administration."

[url]http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-former-tsa-employee-arrested-20130911,0,2043137.story[/url]

Great, so we get to have extra special scrutiny at airports in the next forceable future now becasue of this idiot. And I have to leave out of LAX in the next few days.
Re: Another One Shames Us In The USA by fr3do(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
He is on his own
an individual's actions are no reflection of the entire Nigerian population.
He didnt shame Us.
Re: Another One Shames Us In The USA by israel007: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lol. K
Re: Another One Shames Us In The USA by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
fr3do: He is on his own
an individual's actions are no reflection of the entire Nigerian population.
He didnt shame Us.

I of course disagree with you and this singularly selfishness is what is part of what is wrong with us as a nation.

You are of course entitled to your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel / 10 Top Nigerian neighbourhood In London / HELP:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.