Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,104 members, 7,849,440 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] (1725 Views)

Lol,fight Burst Inside A Travelling Bus To Lagos Right Now!!! / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Requirements For Setting Up A Travelling Agency And Tourist Packages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2013
This Man was caught at the Nigerian International
Airport in a Suitcase trying to be Smuggled to USA to
meet a Girl he met Online.
He had passed many of the Screening Stages before the
Bag caught the Eagle eyes of the Security agents during
the Final checking and he was discovered and his U.S.A
dream was all over right there!

Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by crystalballs: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2013
how do we know which place and country.
Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Before he go reach Yankee he don die

1 Like

Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by lymelyte(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
Na wa oo..u go fear squeezing na. Suffocation for kpai d guy b4 e reach US.grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by Godson201333(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
I simply do not believe this,How can you bring a news to us with no source..It can never work Man,what so many process did he passed before being caught?Who are you fooling?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by claremont(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
Where is the source?! This story is cooked-up!
Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by striker9(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2013
I won't fall for this.
Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
the first step of weighing would have busted him

1 Like

Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by Originalsly: 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Forget about screeners...I want to see the suitcase closed...the beast that is fetching it...and the brand of suitcase that can carry such weight.
Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Too good to be true.......
Re: Man Caught In A Travelling Bag Trying To Be Smuggled Into The USA [pics] by fiscalcliff: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2013
This should be in the jokes section name undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? / Help! Where Can I Board A Bus Going To Yola From Lagos / Nigerian Visa Or Nigerian Passport - Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.