Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. (29152 Views)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Dpeacemaker101: 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obasanjo is not trying to play the devils advocate, I think it's high time some keeps him shut.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by roxell120(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
madam if u know much evil deeds committed by obj then u better keep it to urself. wat was ur job wen u were there? were u doing selective prosecution? were u serving nigeria or individuals? why did u keep blind eye over what u intend to spew? to me u shd be jailed for ur unpatrioric behavior and neglect of duty. why didn't u let the world hear it when u were there to write ur name in gold.these are my questions to u. y must we ve a dent on every past and present leader? has lucifer taken over the leadership of the land? last time I checked I realized that farouk lawan is still in the house of representative. CAN GOD EVER HELP NAIJA? OUR SINS MAYBE UNFORGIVABLE TO HIM!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Anniettieufia(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
So Waziri was a woman ?
I used to think that she was a man .

Please beg her not to expose OBJ o until after the world cup .
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by herrytyor: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Become PRINCE2 certified for as low as N45k! Call 08028391360 or visit: www.harrybakerprofessionals.com for more........
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Arysexy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obj d old ape STFU! Hw many corupt politicians did his regime convict? U want to form saint abi? God punish dat ur ape lookin face.

Na to dey draw exchange words with women these cowards frm dat syd sabi. It was Faool kayode vs bianca, now obj vs farida. Shameless shemales.

In a sane country Obj shud b languishing in kirikiri, see hw som mumu are hailing him as bn fearless n brutal. Wot more do u nid? If he is our own he is saint if he is nt our own she is satan. Sentiments. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by akpanbaba: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
What about Mercedes Benz car gift from Governor Akpabio to her ?.Can she tell us anything about that before exposing Obj.?
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by legalcode(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
nickxtra: author=legalcode]OBJ always running his dirty ugly mouth just like his younger brother Fani kayode....does it actually run in the blotribe??
[You must be insane for talking to an old man like that. Am not surprised, you are from a nobody's home]

Lol!! which old man? OBJ? he is the most stupid and shameless man i'v ever heard of. so go hug a sparking transformer. as per your last comment about nobody's home, i comment my reserve because you belong to those who feel that NL is a place to declare fake status. I pray i meet you in the real world. MR/MRS SOMEBODY!!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by samseen02(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mumu! U no expose him wen u still dey d post bcoz he yab u nw, na den u knw say u go expose. 4k y'all!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by PStacks(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
Omo... No be small thing ooo. grin grin this madam take am personal ooo..

Obasanjo my man.. Fighting Everybody with everybody that matters on his side..

Obasanjo Atiku.
Obasanjo GEJ
Obasanjo Waziri

Ahn ahn.. Na only Baba dey this country ne, and this man doesn't have anything to lose whatsoever..

Obasanjo! The General, his Many Battles and his Plenty Victories.. I should write on General Obasanjo.. The book go sell die.. I love the man pass my papa.

Just to butress Obasanjo's point that Waziri is not qualified..

Why must she wait to Expose baba if she has eveidence against him, how many other people does she have evidence against that she's not doing anything.. If Baba attacks you and you make such threats, it only means Baba Knows what he's talking about.

Everybody is corrupt, that is not negotiable, Obj said he knew Atiku was corrupt, OBJ himself was corrupt, Waziri with her latest threat is corrupt. But my love for Obasanjo is just too much mehn!

The General and his Many Battles.. Yet he must survive.

1 Like

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by PStacks(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
magaliyu: When 2 elephants fight in a grass-less land,
Na there yansh go suffer.

I take exception to your Proverb of 2 elephants fighting.. You dare not call Waziri and Elephant where Obasanjo is..

Obasanjo is an elephant in this sense but waziri is no match for her and hence calling Waziri an elephant is gross fallacy of Omission.

If Waziri were to have passed thru the Nigerian Army like Obasanjo where he attained the Rank of a General, at most waziri would have made it to a Colonel b4 she was Retired, hence Waziri is a kid near Obasanjo and not 2 elephants fighting..

Its rather a case of Lions talking and a Goat claiming to have ideas.. What idea can a goat have where lions are talking other than the goat ending up in the stomach of the Lions..

Waziri would just end up in OBJ's stomach if she chooses to pick a fight with him, she should Ask Atiku Abubakar who is busy doing Damage control for his Political career that hasn't remained the same ever since Obasanjo dented it and is still denting it.. If na lie, make Atiku Enter America Today if FBI won't pick him, obj made this known not too long ago.. Don't forget Atiku too is a para-military man that rose to the ranks of Comptroller General of Customs at a point in his career..

Waziri is not half the size of Atiku, so she's no match for Baba, make she just relax, Baba just wants to shake her..

Who is Waziri to Baba, if Baba can fight Atiku and is Fighting C in C, GEJ her boss, who then is waziri?

1 Like

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by texaco1: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
P.Stacks:
Omo... No be small thing ooo. grin grin this madam take am personal ooo..

Obasanjo my man.. Fighting Everybody with everybody that matters on his side..

Obasanjo Atiku.
Obasanjo GEJ
Obasanjo Waziri

Ahn ahn.. Na only Baba dey this country ne, and this man doesn't have anything to lose whatsoever..

Obasanjo! The General, his Many Battles and his Plenty Victories.. I should write on General Obasanjo.. The book go sell die.. I love the man pass my papa.

Just to butress Obasanjo's point that Waziri is not qualified..

Why must she wait to Expose baba if she has eveidence against him, how many other people does she have evidence against that she's not doing anything.. If Baba attacks you and you make such threats, it only means Baba Knows what he's talking about.

Everybody is corrupt, that is not negotiable, Obj said he knew Atiku was corrupt, OBJ himself was corrupt, Waziri with her latest threat is corrupt. But my love for Obasanjo is just too much mehn!

The General and his Many Battles.. Yet he must survive.
caption:
Farida Waziri of Bling, exclusive photos
shows the EFCC chair wearing expensive
jewelries
By SaharaReporters, New York
The latest Wikileaks cables obtained by a
Nigerian newspaper, 234Next,
authenticate a series of investigative
reports earlier done by SaharaReporters
on a crisis of credibility besetting Farida
Waziri, the scandal-plagued chairperson
of the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission (EFCC).
The Wikileaks cables reveal that the
EFCC’s foreign partners subjected Mrs.
Waziri to rejection and humiliation on
account of their perception that she was
sponsored into the leadership of the
anti-corruption agency by some of
Nigeria’s most corrupt elements. In
numerous reports published between
2007 and 2010, SaharaReporters had
disclosed that such politicians as former
Governors James Ibori and George
Akume as well as Governor Bukola
Saraki and former presidential aide,
Andy Uba, were responsible for
convincing the late Nigerian ruler,
Umaru Yar’Adua, to appoint Mrs. Waziri
to head the EFCC.
Reached tonight, a diplomat from one of
the EU nations told SaharaReporters:
“Mrs. Waziri appears to me to continue
to run her agency in a manner that is far
from inspiring. I cannot say that she is
taking the fight against corruption in
Nigeria seriously.”
[ID:135857 Cable
dated:2007-12-28T16:28:00]
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by bunmit(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Dr (Mrs) Farida Waziri,OFR has reminded former President Olusegun Obasanjo that ability to be used to witch hunt political enemies in the rabid pursuit of a third term agenda has never been part of the qualifications for appointment as chairman of the anti-graft agency.

Waziri stated this while reacting to publications on allegations made against her by the former president. Obasanjo had been quoted as saying that Waziri was not qualified to head the EFCC when she was appointed chairman of the Commission.

According to the statement personally signed by Waziri “My attention has been drawn to a number of allegations made against me by Mr Obasanjo. One of such was the alleged involvement of former Delta state governor, James Ibori in my appointment. While I hold the office of a Head of state, either serving or retired in the highest esteem, I will like to put on record for the umpteenth time that this is totally unfounded, blantant lie and arrant falsehood. It is therefore worrisome when a man who has been twice a Nigerian head of state can descend so low to peddle falsehood. The truth is that I never met Ibori in my life until after months in office as chairman of the EFCC when I used to see him in the presidential villa.

It is on record today that I initiated the investigation that drove Ibori into the waiting hands of Interpol and Metpolice. As such, it is illogical and nonsensical for anyone to continue to insinuate that Ibori has a hand in my appointment. I remember this was one of the lies Obasanjo’s sit-tight pawns cooked to stop my appointment as EFCC chairman in 2008.

“On the issue of qualifications raised by Obasanjo, the qualification for appointment as chairman of the Commission as stipulated in its Establishment Act says that the chairman shall ‘be a serving or retired member of any government security or law enforcement agency not below the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police or equivalent; and possess not less than 15 years cognate experience’. Late President Yar’adua did not have to alter the Establishment Act when he was appointing me unlike what Obasanjo did.

“Again for the records, I served in the Nigeria Police force for 35 years and got to the pinnacle of my career before my appointment as EFCC chairman. If Obasanjo’s real age has not blurred his memory, I will like to remind him that I was a Commissioner of Police, Admin Force CID, CP General Investigations, CP Anti-fraud, CP X squad, CP Police Special Fraud Unit where I secured the first conviction in a case of Advance Fee Fraud in Nigerian history. These are all prime investigative organs of the Nigeria Police where I related with other law enforcement agencies including the FBI across the world. I must place on record that at SFU, I did not only relate with FBI, Interpol and Metpolice among others , we carried out joint operations at different times on a number of cases. I have also led the Nigerian delegation to the Interpol headquarters in France.

“To further expose the height of mischief in the allegations, the past and present chairmen of the EFCC have both worked under me, yet someone can open his mouth to say I am not qualified to head the same agency. This is in addition to my educational qualifications such as a first degree in Law, a Master degree in Law and another Master degree in Strategic studies. I doubt if Obasanjo himself can boast of this level of educational qualifications.

“I will also like to remind Obasanjo that no chairman of the EFCC has till date beaten my records in terms of investigation of high profile cases, prosecution, conviction and recovery.

“I will like to warn that those who live in glass house don’t throw stones and as such Obasanjo should not allow me open up on him. Respectable elder statesmen act and speak with decorum”

http://247ureports.com/watch-your-mouth-respect-your-age-waziri-replies-obasanjo/

mrs farida, eyi owa poju!!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by sammyhir: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
my dear 'mrs. over qualified' why speak as if you know some of baba's criminal acts and u are waiting for one more push before u explode? please don't make me believe a one time efcc chief covered some and convicted others else i'll suugest u get convicted urself.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nigerianmovie(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2013

grin grin....i don hia new tin.....downloading to memory
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by emmymdk: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nothing is new here,without being exposed,we know that they hands are never clean. There is no amount U will call that OBJ carried and we will be surprised. Nothing is impossible for him.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by meforyou1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
is it not the same mr obasanjo that slept with his son's wife and scattered the marriage?
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by plux: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
you sure she not from kenya coz In swahili Farida is a name for lady and while waziri means minister grin grin
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by hikmoj(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oga madam make u no vex obasanjo no b old soja again na ogbonge politician e be,na so typical politician dey behave.wetin me know b say if e get skeleton 4 cupboard make u bring am out make we know d type of skeleton e get,weda na fish skeleton or goat's or human being's or d skeleton of monkey wey e take style resemble so dat we go know who dey dabaru nigeria.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by hikmoj(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
grassles land many,desert,flat rock,mashland which one u like?me prefer mash which yoruba dey cal poto poto so dat dat him giant pig go do refree 4 dem.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by drnoel: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
But what is going on with these people. Why are they not talking? Look, nigerians dont want epistles or parables. They need the truth. If u have something on OBJ say it let us hear. Not come and bore us. Silly woman.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by hikmoj(m): 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anniettie ufia: So Waziri was a woman ?
I used to think that she was a man .

Please beg her not to expose OBJ o until after the world cup .
o guy wetin i kwoncern am 4 world coff ?make oga madam make i exfos am make everybodi i know say wetin i do i no good.walahi
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Btruth: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Was there anytime that Obasanjo has not been useless? It is true that the evil that men do will live after them.

How come Obasanjo's name is not always associated with good tiding in Nigeria self? Haba! The old man should just bow out of politics and go and rest at home, if possible gan self, let him bow out of this world.....no be his mate dey go open calabash?

Was there anytime that EFCC has been giving free hand to operate as an independent body? Abeg, Let Farida no mind the old man, I think he is suffering from dementia illness.

Useless Ebora owu! No wonder Dele Momodu washed him up the last time.

Agbaya osi.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by afanide: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
VERY URGENT!!! Start Importation Business and make hundreds of Naira follow the link http://momeycreation.pw or cal Chinedu on 08036932174
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
ono: The issue here was whether Waziri qualified for the role of EFCC chair or not. She has now reeled out her qualification details and experience on the job. That's what baba OBJ questioned in the first place.

Her performance on the job is different kettle of fish entirely. If you want to discuss that one, then get ready to discuss all of Baba OBJ's dirty and evil deeds in government too. Are you ready for that?
All these gra-gra people and their myopic comprehension of english words in context! So, 'qualified' must always mean paper qualifications? shieeet.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Omadachi(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
With all her qualification and profile,EFCC lost its reputation during her tenure and she is here making noise.She should tell us her acievement as EFCC chairman?We all knew what EFCC was when Nuhu Ribadu was the chairman.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by halfdollar: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
y are nigerian leader behaving so childish hw can a formal president be against ordinary apointee
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by gogodaye(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Just cannot but wonder @ how folks who consistently claim to be victims of corrupt practices quickly defend the reprehensible, when those self made demi~gods who had subverted the system openly make unfounded claims against the few they couldn't compromise. Whilst the Ex~EFCC chairman may not be perfect she is probably hated by OBJ for arraigning the bank chiefs, his daughter~Iyabo & his associate George for pilfering public funds thus ending his attempt @ foisting a political dynasty of sorts.

2 Likes

Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by zynzyn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think she has something to expose o!
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by texaco1: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
zynzyn: I think she has something to expose o!
then let her say it , baba has said her own . what is she waiting for cheesy cheesy
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Maxymilliano(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obasanjo should realize that Madam Farida Waziri retired from the Police as a DIG. That is not a position you get on a platter of coup plotting or fighting a war from safe havens.

Farida deserves some respect regardless of what anyone may say.
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by skykenny: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ok nw
Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by Gaskia: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2013
If Waziri was to fight corruption then when she finished corruption was still alive, healthy and happy, then she was not qualified for the fight.

If OBJ was to lead Nigeria and reduce our cost of living and improve our standard of life, and after eight years of stollen mandate , the country was worse, then he was the most unqualified president.

QED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Why I’m So Proud Of Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Femi Adesina Visits Sonny Okosun's Family 10 Years After His Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.