Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit (926 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit by societyreelnews: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit

The slave labour practiced by South Africa owned Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc is inflicting further pain on Nigerians and adding to the ever increasing number of Nigerians rendered jobless due to the harsh economic condition of the country as the bank laid off two hundred and five Nigerian employees few days ago.
Sources familiar with the slave labour practices of the South African owners of the bank who a few years ago acquired the … http://www.societyreelnews.com/stanbic-ibtc-bank-lays-off-nigerian-employees-in-order-to-maximize-profit/
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
That bank is really dealing with their Nigerian staff and customers wickedly.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
My earlier Experience with Unity bank

When i was discharged from camp in March in order to start my service year, i was assigned unity bank by the NYSC.

The first time i opened my account with UNITY BANK (OBA AKRAN BRANCH), they gave me a wrong account number and i didnt get paid on time.
Even though it was later resolved, i "ran" around for it.

i dont even know who to believe anymore.

NYSC Finance officers said i have been paid.... while unity bank said that all corpers under unity bank have not been Paid.

I WANT TO USE THIS PLATFORM TO CALL THE ATTENTION OF EVERY CORPER UNDER UNITY BANK....

HAVE YOU BEEN PAID FOR AUGUST

IS UNITY BANK TRYING TO DEFRAUD US OF OUR COLLECTIVE INCOME
though i doubt that but you know everything is possible in Naija!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Bank Lays Off Nigerian Employees In Order To Maximize Profit by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
How true is this?

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Trainee Civil Engineers At A Construction Company / Ernst And Young Aptitude Job Test / Pwc Is Recruiting Accountants! (associates/senior Associates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.