Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Rate My Dating Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rate My Dating Site (798 Views)

Please Rate My Ecommerce Store / Didyouknow A Dating Site Just Launched Called Linda.com.ng / Naijamateconnect - Nigeria's Social Networking/dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Dating Site by afroxyz: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
naijakonxshun.com plz rate my site and make some suggestions
Re: Rate My Dating Site by SamMilla1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
Try adding
www or http://
to your links to direct people to the websites.
Otherwise you are wasting your time .
I dont really understand the concept of the website.
Re: Rate My Dating Site by yawatide(f): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
@SAM_MILLA
When i saw this post, I said to myself, "I bet that's the whole point and that there are google ads on the site in which case dude just wants to drive traffic to his site to increase ad impressions and revenue" and I was right.
Re: Rate My Dating Site by WebMonk(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster, i don't mean any ill, but i'm sure if you compare your website with something like yahoo personals, i think you'll get what yawatide was saying.

At the end of the day, a web project boils down to 2 things:

1: Design
2: Function

Combination of these 2? Value That's what the web is all about.

Look at it this way: The audience that you're trying to meet, for the most part, probably already have a dating site that they spend their time on. What do you have to offer them that they don't already have?

The sites that people come to are those that give them VALUE. No one complains about the ads on Facebook because there are other things that Facebook has to offer besides Ads

Jst an advice
Re: Rate My Dating Site by uspry1(f): 2:07am On Jun 19, 2008
I view your online dating site, i lost my appetite---your site has nothing interest me.

-- No focus point to bring audiences attract your site!

-- No match like other hottest popular online dating site such as match.com, eHarmony.com, yahoo personals, or chemistry.com.

-- No concept of what purpose your site, dating site is all about!

-- All you do is focus on google AD traffic for your revenue purpose. Like WebMonk and yawatide have said it all.
Re: Rate My Dating Site by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2008
they have said it all,

let me add this

the stretched black and white image says 64 kb , the 3 images weighing above 160 kilobyte
Re: Rate My Dating Site by todaro: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
LOL! Dating site? grin cool man big ups welldone
Re: Rate My Dating Site by ngwebdesig: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
one problem with it is the name- hard to memorize like a jdate or americansigles or udate or eharmony and if it's meant for dating, you probably want to looka t other established dating sites and try to imitate them because quite frankly, theyall have the same format. Good start though, keep doing your thing.
Re: Rate My Dating Site by Phiry(m): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2008
1. You need to automate the website. Non-automation is not good for business, it will cost you more, in time and resources.
2. Lighten it up, It looks too dark.
3. Get some better graphics.
4. I'm not used to see dating site(or likes) designed from a centralized table of that width, Add more content and spread it out.
5. Your website title says 'forum', I have not seen that happening yet.

Good start though.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Up Load Documents / Difference Between Windows And Linux Hosting / I.t. Trainings: Sharepoint, Oracle11g On Linux, Asp.net 2.0 , Java Web Dvpmt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.