Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Web Design Training Landing Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design Training Landing Page (735 Views)

Landing Page / [URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! / $497 Worth 1 Year License - Free Autoresponder, Hosting And Landing Page Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design Training Landing Page by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:11am On Sep 12, 2013
I will be coming to Nigeria by next month to attend to one or two things at home. I want to use the opportunity to organize 2 or 4 weeks web design training in certain cities in the south east. The training will be very practical and intensive. It will cover html, css, responsive design, user interface design, wordpress customization, search engine optimization, file uploading and hosting.

I came up with this little and simple web page design for the training advert. I am still working on the write-ups and so I am holding the spaces with lorem ipsum texts.

Check it: http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/web-training

Tell me what you think.
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by dhtm12: 6:13am On Sep 12, 2013
It is fantastic bro. Sadly i wont be available to attend, well depends on the date sha.
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by doncheks: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Cool.Keep us posted.Planning a nigerian online web school (similar to w3c). But its going to be free so will be needing voluntary contributors.Hope you d be interested.Cheers.
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by databoy247(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
I am particularly interested...responsiveness and wordpress customization aint bad to add more knowledge wink

Keep us posted.

Also,

Since you say you will be organizing it in different locations or cities, i think there should be a registration form so applicants can specify the location that best works for them and also the topics they would really love to get lectures on. I hope Delta is part of the locations.
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by nollyj: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nice one, Keep it up
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by biggjoe(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
If Awka is one of the cities you will be organizing your stuff then you need me grin

Not only do I own a big office space in the middle of the town where you will find all the UNIZIK students, I will do all the php/mysql stuff you may need.

Do you have my number? grin
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Finally, I am set. The training is not like everyday web design training we see these days where one wil organize a two day web design seminar for people. This is a web design master class. It will run for the whole of November. After the training, I will give out 200+ premium video tutorials free of charge.

Get all the details of the training at: www.webdesignmastery.net
Re: Web Design Training Landing Page by Etecscompanies(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
doncheks: Cool.Keep us posted.Planning a nigerian online web school (similar to w3c). But its going to be free so will be needing voluntary contributors.Hope you d be interested.Cheers.
when it starts up email me for Php, wordpress, Joomla.

emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Linux Shared Web Hosting | $1 Unlimited Hosting | Secure Web Hosting | Free Host / Need A Php/mysql Programmer - Web Partnership / The Untruthful Bloggers! Are You One Of Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.