Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

[URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! (630 Views)

In Need Of A Landing Page / How To Create Landing Page For Selling / Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! by webincomeplus(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm looking to hire a seasoned landing page designer to help me design a landing page for a premium e-book. I've already crafted the content for the page, so all I need is a compelling design that looks cool and professional.

The landing page would be embedded on a WordPress blog, and all side attractions (sidebars, header banner, top navigation menu, etc) must be eliminated. In addition, the design must be responsive, so that it will look aesthetically alluring on mobile devices as well.

If this is something you can do, send me an email (basicfreelance<AT>g.m.a.i.l.<DOT>com). Tell me your price, and send me links to landing pages you have designed in the past. This project is urgent, so act fast. I'll only be able to get back to people who tick my boxes in terms of expertise and pricing.

Thank you.
Re: [URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! by dwebdesign(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
webincomeplus:
I'm looking to hire a seasoned landing page designer to help me design a landing page for a premium e-book. I've already crafted the content for the page, so all I need is a compelling design that looks cool and professional.
The landing page would be embedded on a WordPress blog, and all side attractions (sidebars, header banner, top navigation menu, etc) must be eliminated. In addition, the design must be responsive, so that it will look aesthetically alluring on mobile devices as well.
If this is something you can do, send me an email (basicfreelance<AT>g.m.a.i.l.<DOT>com). Tell me your price, and send me links to landing pages you have designed in the past. This project is urgent, so act fast. I'll only be able to get back to people who tick my boxes in terms of expertise and pricing.
Thank you.

I CAN HELP YOU CRAFT THE PAGE AS YOU WANT.

Re: [URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! by nnamdiosu(m): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
webincomeplus:

Thank you.

u gat mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! by ps3o(m): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2015
webincomeplus:

Thank you.
I've sent you an email.
Check your inbox!
Re: [URGENT] Expert Landing Page Designer Needed! by j4sure(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2015
webincomeplus:

Thank you.
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Access Wordpress And Joomla Admin Backend With Spectranet / Admin Needed 3k Per Month / Plz Help Me Answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.