Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster (13497 Views)

Your Favourite News Channel In Nigeria & Worldwide / Which Is Your Preferred TV Station And Their Rating / Vote For Your Favorite Television Station And Win Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by ELgordo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Damn# for me its gassSsss be CNN. . . Wolf Blitzer, Jonathan Mann, Richard Quest. . . . Anderson Cooper 360(gay ass moe foe). . . Rosemary Chruch. . . John Vnhals. . . Sarah Idzner. . . Fulluna Sweetny. . . . Micheal Holmes . . . Jeanny Moos. . . The list is end less been down with CNN since does dayz of Basket anntennas(ABG) watch pratically all the Worlds Majors Events . . . Hmmmmm I rmba watching the World Trade Center Attack! Men . . . . We stated guled to our TV's until the 2second plane came Crashing . . .MEN!!! That was some Crazy ish I ever witnessed Damn# its still gonna be CNN for Errr body!. . . Let us pray. . .
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by SamConquer(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
CNN-Isha Sesay
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by PStacks(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Seriously I won't lie.. BBC is my Best. They have these fine girls I trip for like crazy..

1) Barbita Sharma.
2) Linda Yuah (Chief Business Correspondent)

But because of the kind of work I do, I must always listen to business news so I have to be glued to Bloomberg Tv...

But I watch aljazeera cos they are a little more objective an unbiased.. My best presenter is Femi Oke but there's this girl that left bloomberg Tv to join Aljazeera, she doesn't work at the headquaters in Doha but works from Aljazeera's London Studio usually at their 10pm news, she the most beautiful mehn! (Maryam Nanmanze). When I get Bar Pieces I'm going to marry that girl mehn! That Maryam Namanze is my Fantasy, goooshh mehn! If she dey talk News, even if the news na lie, her beauty and composure must make u believe the news...

In all sha, BBC is the greatest Amebo..

CNN na mumu channel, Fox Tv na mumu channel, Good Morning America sef na mumu Channel. Euro News sef na mumu channel, France 24 na mumu channel,

TVC is best African Channel, followed by Channels, I love that Chambeline guy, he forced "My Oga at the Top" into such blunders, yesterday one professor from Pan-African university was trying to take the shine off the presenters cos he's a professor, that chambelin guy hold the professor for bolocus by asking him some kind'a questions that made the professor gentle,
Channels TV Presenter can so Humble you but that Maupe Ogun is "RUDE". NTA na Mumu station, Galaxy na mumu station, MITV na mumu station, Silverbird is ok sha,

AIT is the worst.. Broke ass TV...

4 Likes

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shegman22: because ibadan, olalomi amole and komolafe olaiya elenu raizor. I love dem die grin grin grin grin

Lmao. Awon ti ibadan, I can't remember the last time I heard those names.
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
grin grin grin MITV, Alagba Segun Adisa (Labe Orun)

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by PStacks(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# for me its gassSsss be CNN. . . Wolf Blitzer, Jonathan Mann, Richard Quest. . . . Anderson Cooper 360(gay ass moe foe). . . Rosemary Chruch. . . John Vnhals. . . Sarah Idzner. . . Fulluna Sweetny. . . . Micheal Holmes . . . Jeanny Moos. . . The list is end less been down with CNN since does dayz of Basket anntennas(ABG) watch pratically all the Worlds Majors Events . . . Hmmmmm I rmba watching the World Trade Center Attack! Men . . . . We stated guled to our TV's until the 2second plane came Crashing . . .MEN!!! That was some Crazy ish I ever witnessed Damn# its still gonna be CNN for Errr body!. . . Let us pray. . .

CNN tries very hard to sway your views to the News.. A Good News channel is just to Deliver the News Unbiased and allow the viewers to their opinion or discretion but CNN must impose on you.. That America for You..

I'm Pro-American but they musnt dictate to me what to believe or what not. They should just say it as it is and leave me to my own opinion.
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Newdaddy7: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Anderson's a gay

Abu Mikey: Although say na so,so lie dem dey lie, na CNN I go chose »»» Anderson Cooper

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
CNN Rosemar¥ Church

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by tconfi: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yes...Aljazeera is my favourite!
And my favourite broadcaster is FEMIOKE!
She was once with cnn!
She handles ajstream
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by naptu2: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Broadcaster: Frank Olize.

Stations: BBC World and BBC World Service.
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Have been trying to catch BBC in Abuja on radio! But I can't! When I was at Akwaibom state, I enjoy BBC on 92.5 fm. Please can't I enjoy BBC in Abuja? Thanks for any contributions!
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by PStacks(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'm sentimentally attached to Femi Oke of Aljazeera and Ishay Sesay of CNN because they are Nigerians doing well internationally...

That isahy sesay just got married recently but gotdanm it mehn! She's gorgeous.. If you want to know black is beautiful go check out that isahy sesey girl but she's always using her News papers she's reading from to cover her stomach sha because she take style get Big belle but that Maryam Namanze of Aljazeera (formerly worked for Bloomberg tv) is just perfect, I think she has some Persian blood in her, pointed nose, Flat stomach, tall, sexy, curvy, light complexioned.. Guuush mehn! That girl is complete. Make God just give me money, I must be minister of women's affairs.
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by AbuMikey(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Newdaddy7: Anderson's a gay

but,how is that my business

I was asked who my favorite reporter(s) is/are and I did list them,so what's the Hullabaloo about? undecided
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by RedCard1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
All of una just dey mention white News Channels. For me, it's AIT......it's such a shame that I can't name one of their news casters but I love their news. It never bores me
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by AbuMikey(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
P.Stacks:
I'm sentimentally attached to Femi Oke of Aljazeera and Ishay Sesay of CNN because they are Nigerians doing well internationally...
Bros,Isha Sesay is from Sierra Leon!!!

Na every melanin pigmented human be Nigerian sef? angry

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by bobothem(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
ledafaze: For me, I will give it to BBC World... I love that news station die! Really I can get all the news anywhere but its not only the news that matters but the carrier of the news... she does it early in the morning... She is [url=en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Munchetty]Naga Munchetty[/url]... The queen of News Broadcasters around the globe.

And if you dont like her, dont bother saying it, just go and hug the nearest serving transformer.

What about you?
Naga Munchetty is my favorite.I so much like that lady
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Freiburger(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jonathan Mann, Isha Sesay, Jim Clancy, all staffs of my favourite news channel.
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Shegman22(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls whr is funmi iyanda?
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by frfrank(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
P.Stacks:
That isahy sesay just got married recently but gotdanm it mehn! She's gorgeous.. If you want to know black is beautiful go check out that isahy sesey girl but she's always using her News papers she's reading from to cover her stomach sha because she take style get Big belle but that Maryam Namanze of Aljazeera (formerly worked for Bloomberg tv) is just perfect, I think she has some Persian blood in her, pointed nose, Flat stomach, tall, sexy, curvy, light complexioned.. Guuush mehn! That girl is complete. Make God just give me money, I must be minister of women's affairs.

sesay is from seira leone
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
omaigala: 1. Tamron Hall (MSNBC) I've gat crush on her. wink wink wink wink

2. Brooke Baldwin cnn cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tamron Hall, MSNBC. I like her too! and her other colleague with vampire teeth? nice set of opened teeth. lemme remember the name. ehen Alex Wagner. channels Charles Eruka
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013

CNN, Anderson Cooper. That's my kinda guy!!! He's so hot!!!!!
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
naptu2: Broadcaster: Frank Olize.

Stations: BBC World and BBC World Service.
Is Frank Olize now with BBC? He was with NTA sometimes back
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
SimonAndal:
CNN, Anderson Cooper. That's my kinda guy!!! He's so hot!!!!!
Dude is gay hope you know
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by GENERAL10: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
International- CNN Piers Morgan
Nigeria-Channels TV Deji Gbadamosi
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Newdaddy7: Anderson's a gay

_

Even better!
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
P.Stacks:

No dey lie for us jare, Ishay Sesay na Sierra Leonean
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: Dude is gay hope you know
_

Seriously? He's a gay? I hate him now! I hate those gays!! They are no atom of human in them!!! They will die and go to hell!!!!!!
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nedu of Wazobia FM(Lagos) cool
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Chibuike347: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Radio nigeria nuru mohammed dat guy get golden voice.
Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by UjSizzle(f): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
And how does being gay affect the quality of one's delivery and degree of hotness undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite News Station And Broadcaster by Freiburger(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
And?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funniest British Movie Ever Is / Ghana Slams $1,000 Fee On Nigerian Actors / Willy-willy Don Die,kill And Go(na Who Killa Am)?who Remember This Tv Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.