Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) (6037 Views)

Pls Advice Me, Where Can I Invest 200000 Naira. / Imagine Living Your Current Lifestyle Without A Salary / Access To Funds. What Would You Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2019
1. Open two accounts. Put one account as your (emergency/future account) always save 30% of your salary in that account and Don't touch it never try and touch it, remember not all problem need ugent attention, and not all problem you can solve at once so have patients when you are in trouble. The second account as (pay yourself first) this account is for you and your moment always save 50% of your salary in this account. And if you want to invest on a businessI will advise you to pick money from this account and don't leave it empty don't invest all your money and leave account empty no that is very bad.

2. Try and do budget with remaining 20% of your salary. To do budget is very simple, know what you really want and what you need. What you need is not really matters like want you want, put want you want right now in your budget list and buy them at once. And always have your list with you whenever you are out to buy things never spend more than what you plan for. And I will advise you to go for where it's cheap.

3. Created side investment. If you create little business by yourself this will increase your income and you will save more, the more you save the more confident build in you. Try and create small business aside your real job. To increase your income.

I don't earn big salary like you. My monthly salary is just 20k but Don't let me lie for you am surviving with this 3 tips. It can work for you too.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) by therealMcCain: 11:57am On May 25, 2019
Thanks All, It's been a long time. 6years. Alot has changed.

Still on my current Job, I am married with a kid. Have made some real estate investments, have an annuity plan & a kiddy educational fund that I fund PA.

Savings is no longer funny cos of family(diaper & baby Items is no joke o). My wife works btw. That being said my focus to have an online side gig.

There seems to be a plethora of online businesses, lots of information to process. Knowing who is legit & who is not, is another ball game. My search is still on.

I believe in paid consultation but It must be valuable. Lots of ebooks by folks who claim to be gurus in their respective endeavour.

CC
jaybee3
Kokoebapluse
Tiwasvibe
HeliosHay
Azone
tomX1

1 Like

Re: How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) by HeliosHay(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2019
therealMcCain:

Still on my current Job, I am married with a kid. Have made some real estate investments, have an annuity plan & a kiddy educational fund that I fund PA.

Savings is no longer funny cos of family(diaper & baby Items is no joke o). My wife works btw. That being said my focus to have an online side gig.

There seems to be a plethora of online businesses, lots of information to process. Knowing who is legit & who is not, is another ball game. My search is still on.

I believe in paid consultation but It must be valuable. Lots of ebooks by folks who claim to be gurus in their respective endeavour.

CC
jaybee3
Kokoebapluse
Tiwasvibe
HeliosHay
Azone
tomX1

I understand the trust issue. I too believe in mentors who actually practice what they preach...if they're not successful doing the said business, I'm not interested.

Like I said before, I've made over N30 million in less than 3 years with kindle publishing.

Last month alone (April 2019), I made over $10,000 with publishing.

These are not empty claims either, I have plenty of proof on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5087280/how-make-1000-each-month
Re: How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) by Limitless72(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2019
Rolax:
I bought the palm oil from local palm oil dealers inside villages in Osisioma close to Aba. They sell in 25 litres can; around #2700 to #3200 per can. You just keep the empty drums with them. A drum is about 210 litres.that's about 8 cans. When they fill the drums with palm oil, u pay them and carry your oil to a safe place. It is advisable to buy during March to May because @ that time palm plantations do well, there are enough palm oil available and prices are low. So, keep ur drums of oil in a safe place until around October to December when prices hike, depending when u are comfortable with the selling price. If u want to sell, contact dealers selling in the north to come and buy the oil. Selling is never a problem, a lot of buyers would be ready to pay. They'll pay based on the current price. There are other places u can buy cheap cuz they have a lot of palm plantations like Ohaji-Egbema and Umuagwo, close to Imo State Poly in Imo state. If u want to do the biz, u can start saving now for March next year. It is the kind of biz we public servants can do cuzz it does not require our presence though it's a long term one.

I would like you to put me through this Palmoil business... it's been more that 5yrs you made this post. I believe you still explore that stream of income.. Pls share with me your expertise in this Line of business,, I had it in mind but I don't know how to start, it's God's will I stumbled upon this today..

I could add you on whatapp if you don't mind.. you can drop it
Re: How Would You Advice Me To Spend My Salary(150k) by Tiwasvibe: 1:01pm On May 25, 2019
therealMcCain:

CC
jaybee3
Kokoebapluse
Tiwasvibe
HeliosHay
Azone
tomX1

Lol looking at the prices of things we want to buy at the mall alone is enough reason to think of a second stream income.

We at FemFic are a CAC registered company and major players in the Stock market with over 8years cumulative experience in trading.
We can help you make Passive income via our trading platform really, save you time, convenience and also give you a guaranteed minimum Returns of 20% monthly.

Since you’re open to sources, I can ask that you just send us a message and let’s talk at length. I know you’re probably asking what consultation price would be, but that’s the best part.
If it’s not right for you, there’s absolutely no charge.
Send us a DM sir, let’s get talking as we walk the isle of financial freedom together
https:///2348084888683

(1) (2) (Reply)

EU Earmarks €600m For Nigeria's Power Sector, Food Security / Wish Review: Is Wish Legit Or Scam; The Ultimate Answer / The Nigeria Economy And Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.