Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Immigration/prisons Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration/prisons Test (800 Views)

Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs / Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs! / Immigration/prisons Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration/prisons Test by adadimma: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Pls nairalanders does anyone know about the immigration / prisons test, the venue,time for the test and the question type? tanx
Re: Immigration/prisons Test by Ofunky: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2008
Ada, the date for the text nolonger hold this saturday but on the 5th of July, 2008. for supretendent cadre, the other comes up on 12th of july,2008.

You are to go along with a T-shirt, Shorts,canvas or any other running shoes, Original of of your credentials and writing materials. you are to report at the center by 7:00am prompt.

the venue was meant to be in the 36 states capital. meaning, every state has to conduct their and was grouped as follows: for northerners, north east, north central, north west etc. so check at the state(immigration office) where you apply to know the group were you fall in and for more clearification.
Re: Immigration/prisons Test by ajile2: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2008
yes,that is correct.from what i gathered,there is going to be a 3kilometer race in which the first 200 will go for the hand written test .i dont ve the test format but since is a federal thing i think one should expect a little of current affairs
Re: Immigration/prisons Test by niya(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2008
so is th e thing in the state capitals or by zones. that is the most important question

(1) (Reply)

Mpn Invitation For Aptitude/skills Test / HR Vacancy In MFB! / Nysc Jobs For Aug 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.