Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid (9646 Views)

PC Games Seriously Needed / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by 9ineGames: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Games are so interesting that we often forget they deserve care and attention. Each and every gamer in African continent has got what they feel is the best form of game maintenance and enjoyment. Playing games require some skills and can be very exciting, but there are certain things required of us to do when enjoying these games so as to derive maximum benefit from it.

Rule 1: Food and Games don't mix Most people are so engrossed in what they do at a moment, that they carry out virtually almost all their activities close to the game set. Worst of all is eating close to the game-set. When food crumbs and liquid substance go down the device, they can't go on and can lead to over-heating, game-set break, rust, electrocution or near death. Yes, that's what happens when we make our game set our dinning partner. Eat and drink as far as possibly from your game-set.

Rule 2: The lesser the noise, the better the concentration

This is a common feature of gamers. Noise and yelling, Wow! Those playing are yelling, those observing don't even make it easier. Games were introduced for various reasons, one of them being relaxation and logical faculty development. A noisy mind and environment does not achieve these if it cannot focus. I am not saying "hey don't make noise or do the usual yelling", Nah! Moreover, that's the joy and pleasure of the game. Reduce the noise and yelling, focus on your pad and screen, and win your game! Rule 3: Neat environment brings about enjoyment

One common feature noticed about most gamers is that, they don't keep a neat environment for their games. Just come in, play the game and walk out, not minding how far the game has gone. Always keep the wires free and not tangled this help one to easily pick which is needed or not. Keep your game-set close to a very airy corner, this helps to manage emitted heat. Don't expose it to direct sun light.

Rule 4: Keep your game DVD in their proper case

Throwing your game DVD like a pen isn't going to help. It makes it prone to damage, and who pays the consequences? Your game instead! To avoid this calamity, keep them in a rack or better still arrange them as you please or develop a catalogue for your own use. Rule-up a timetable for yourself. TIMETABLE!

I know you must think am insane, but I am quite on track. Most gamers don't know when and when not to play games. There is time for every activity and when one overlaps the other, it becomes evil. Strong use of word....EVILLLLLL! Well, it is appropriate to know when to play games especially if you are a student or a working class person. Don't use your reading or leisure time for games. Program yourself and use your time wisely. Games after-all, is meant for relaxation
Credits:http://9inegames.com/gaming-habits-you-should-seriously-avoid/

5 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Obinnau(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thanks I really need it
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by 9ineGames: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
your welcome ,more updates on our site
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Ddonoflife(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
im really guilty in dat aspect of eating and playing game on ma pc tho esp pes 13.......pes rocks mehn and not dat childish game called fifa. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
make e no b lyk say d gamin section no dey exist..

3 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Emmmm
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by homesteady(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
gringrin boring thread!
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by royale442(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Emmm
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Ehisod(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Really good one you man. This should those of us that play games without rules or principles.
Thanks Mod for sending this to front page.
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mods why is this thread not on front page
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Another habit to develop,if u dn't knw hw 2 drive cars or ride motorbikes in GTA...
Go 2 d nearest driving School with ur gaming device.

2 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Tawis06(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ok Noted
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by iamswizz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by wiskolowiska: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
even though i was able to make FP via dis boring thread,no lele!!!
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by born2boink(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Babiloko: make e no b lyk say d gamin section no dey exist..
thunder fire your anus IJN
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by donfemzy: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
na so jor my sis
born2fuck: thunder fire your anus IJN
thunder fire ur anus too

1 Like

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who's this fellow addicted to imbecility angry

1 Like

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by petkoffDrake(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abeg! Realfootball2014 for phone don come out??
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Brimmie(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
[size=16]Pls how can i download PES 2014 on my Pink iPhone 5C?? undecided[/size]
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
born2fuck: thunder fire your anus IJN
gay alert!!!!!
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by bknight: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Rule 1. True game heads even forget to eat for long hours cool
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Google63(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
i still await your message gal

1 Like

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Nicepoker(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
don_femzy: na so jor my sis thunder fire ur anus too
in whose name? Satan i guess
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by BarryX(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
To me sha... The food and the gaming kinda go together if i really want to avoid stomach ulcer.
Cos during my jobless season 1 - I virtually stay glued throughout the day without eating. Lesson learnt==== at least keep a prepared cold milky solution of white flakes of the Ijebu variety by the side to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by bright007(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
...this football manager is taking too much of my time!
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Someone should stop playing computer war games. That is why they are calling for endtimes on a public forum like nairaland.
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by wkid(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
mildteddy:

This dude needs a ban.

You also deserve a ban for quoting that whole poo.

7 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by kstyle2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Shout out 2 jon champion and jim beglin

4 Likes

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by agrovick(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Back then when i was a game freak, mom's tears curtailed it
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by yfo: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
bright007: ...this football manager is taking too much of my time!

thought I was d only one...all football managers got me hooked......5 years on n still haven't learnt my lesson smiley

and I can see football manager was too much for okiki...dude seems to have cracked angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Ul.cfg File For Ps2 / My Wicked Dribble On PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.