Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid (9651 Views)

PC Games Seriously Needed / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by 9ineGames: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
its all noted..thanks for ur input and opinion(we are now available 24hrs)
awaeardfdfrfd: The issue of eating while gaming is relevant cause it usually causes increased weight if care is not taken however I don't know what idiot woild dare to pour food crumbs or stains on a 60k or above console you are talking to africans. Another thing you don't seem to understand is some people take gaming as an art form some even getting careers in that prospect I feel that gaming essentially is how we express ourselves dude why do you think we play games to "relax" we all love games because of the sense of accomplishment it offers something that's not easy to obtain in the real world I could go in deeper into how invalid and irrelevant this thread is but I don't think anyone is prepared to read an essay you have simple failed to consider the evolution of gaming and how to some people it is their "PRINCIPLE". I expected a dedicated site like 9inegames to recognise this
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by 9ineGames: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
for does interested in joining 9ineGames Should Mail us : info@9inegames (we are currently in need of dedicated gamers)
Re: Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid by Deluxe8000(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
I like games esp games one can easily accomplish with maximum concentration. Games like mk3,pes2013,ctr,smackdown. I need more though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Ul.cfg File For Ps2 / My Wicked Dribble On PES 2016 For PPSSPP / Real Football 2008 Now Available 4 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.