Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them (1413 Views)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard / S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by ukamkelvin: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hope For Nigeria at Aso Rock Presidential Villa
U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E!
Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As Vice President.

**President Jonathan must replace Vice-President, Namadi Sambo with one of us for peace to reign in PDP.

The crises in the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has taken another turn as rebel group are soft pedaling and now making one condition to both the PDP executive and the President.
Four of the seven rebel Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governors, Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Babangida Aliyu (Niger), Sule Lamido (Jigawa) and Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto) has protested to President and gave another condition for peace to reign in the Party.

The rebel group led by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar said that only recipe for peace and the only reason that they will be supporting President Goodluck Jonathan's second term bid the President to replace Vice-President Namadi Sambo with one of them.

This adds to five, the number of conditions given by the rebellious PDP group to President Jonathan and PDP executives.
Prominent among these conditions is for the President to take an undertaking, that EFCC will not investigate and try after they leave office. - Hope For Nigeria.

www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page,
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Dpeacemaker101: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
See demand, I dey come
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Napoleondegreat: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Politicians and their issues
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by AdmYamamoto: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Useless news without a source!
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by gerald09(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wow! These guys are really duped up on crack. GEJ be very careful, with the confusion within them, It looks like u are doin something ryt. No dey listen to dese SOBs they maybe planning sometin for ya if dey become ur VP, probably remove u either by probe or death like ur former boss, dats another way dey can take power from u. BE CAREFUL SIR. Dis people want power by all means and every move they have made have back fired on dem from the BH menace, river state crisis and walking out on you during the convention, the next step is taking power from under you.
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by VirginFinder: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
Funny!

GEJ won't budge.
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Beaf1: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
gerald09: Wow! These guys are really duped up on crack. GEJ be very careful, with the confusion within them, It looks like u are doin something ryt. No dey listen to dese SOBs they maybe planning sometin for ya if dey become ur VP, probably remove u either by probe or death like ur former boss, dats another way dey can take power from u. BE CAREFUL SIR. Dis people want power by all means and every move they have made have back fired on dem from the BH menace, river state crisis and walking out on you during the convention, the next step is taking power from under you.

^
I take it that you actually believed that $hit posted up there.

@Post

Without a good sauce this yam is bitter.
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by nuclearboy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
I'll bet my nose that Jona ought never eat again or enter a jet if he accepts this! Yaradua was an act of God? Another act of God wants to happen without any election issues be dis o!

Not that I will complain if that happens - na dog eat bingo!
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by sleekp1: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
This has always been their intention, I know this demand won't fly with GEJ
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Ngwakwe: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
This is the most trickiest condition ever in the history of politics in sub-Saharan Africa.

Chose one of them, get elected and be impeached before 2016 census. The power will then automatically fall into the hands of the nPDP and to the North at the same time.

Remember that Kwankwaso boosted of how he taught Jang and GEJ apologist politics during NGF election.

GEJ should apply discretion to getting best possible peace terms to favour him in the absence of credible opposition from APC till 2019.
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by egift(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Jonathan is reaping the friut of his illegality.

Operation No Mercy!
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by ofala(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
Was that why they rebelled?
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
I cant believe people actually believe this rubbish. Of course the story is false and was started by another GEJ goon who wants to make the governors look gready and stupid (even though they are greedy but not stupid)
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by yahrant140(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Gej can't smoke in petrol station!
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by ckkris: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Let them try to command Buhari to do anything. Yeye renegade governors.
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by egift(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
ofala: Was that why they rebelled?

Don't mind the kindergarten presidency and their thugs. In the real sense the New PDP guys have courage to challenge the oppressive leadership of Jonathan and his men. Screw harder.

Until Nigerians will say enough is enough, we will keep getting the same result.
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Caleboha(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
APC is never a viable option for these renegades. They're looking for power and recognition, not getting lost in the shadow of an irrepressible Buhari! smiley
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by stebell(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Someone dats not fit to be Governor of a state wants to be Vice. I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laff in spanish. I think Sambo is de most respected Vice Naija hv ever had. He's humble like his boss and loyal to de teeth. Infact come 2019, GEJ shud hand over to Sambo if it must go back to de North which I doubt will happen. As long as OBJ lives, Atiku hv no political future.
Long Live South South
Long Live Niger Delta
Long Live GEJ till 2019
Long Live Naija
#Fresh Air# every where yu go.

1 Like

Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by Ryabcool(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
I think I know what's going on... They just wanna give Jonathan sleepless nights. Those governors don't want the VP slot, it's all a chess game. These governors shouldn't be underestimated at all. This is intellect playing here, be sharp or be outsmarted. I await the true agenda in its eventual emergence to the eyes of the public
Re: Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them by ichidodo: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
What kind of monkey businness is this?So they want to infiltrate Gej's political machine and thwart his effort of re-election.Maybe they really thought the fisherman is daft....

(1) (Reply)

My Story My Vision by Nuhu Ribadu / Private Firm Interested In Buying Federal Universities / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Orders Oyinlola Reinstated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.