Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

[renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders (1458 Views)

500,000 Units Of Equity Assurance For Sales / Advice Needed Please On Selling Equity In My Business / Do Tony Elumelu Foundation Demand An Equity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by legalalien(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
I am a Realtor but bring news of a Renewable energy project I and my
colleagues have been on for some time now.
The project [Multi Decentralized Targeted Wind Energy System] is going
to change the power sector in Nigeria and we have the interest of the
United States and the Nigeria ministry of Power who also approved of
our project here in Nigeria.

We are working with world renowned experts and they are our technical
partners for our wind power project. Names such as:
1] Tesla Everson
2] General Atomics
3] Nasa

as you know this project is what Nigeria has been waiting for to
bring about the total change in the Power sector. This project is big
and we have been working to get local investors to follow suite on
this project and join as equity partners to see us actualize this
great change in Nigeria.
The state of the art Turbines are like non- other and they are to be
deployed to Nigeria.
We wouldn't mind meeting with you and your lawyers and stating all
what we have to offer and give you any additional information required.
I'd also like to add that we are just in need of the total sum of N15m- N20m
to finalize meeting with our 100% Funders
My principal partner is heading and sole-proprietor for regenedyne
here in Nigeria. this is the company deploying the MagLev Wind
Turbines.
If interested and capable to be a local equity partner/Investor
stephennicholasltd@gmail.com
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by godello: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2013
Nice idea, my question is hw will u make profit generating light. Will u collect the bills and how feasible is this project. I hav interest. Akobi4u@yahoo.com
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by legalalien(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2013
This isnt a forum discussion Godello, Its confidential and suitable for people or interested investors who are capable of funding the N20m fee for the meeting with our international investors who are funding the project 100%. The local investor who funds the N20m becomes an equity holder to the project.
Trust me, this is an opportunity that should be taken really serious.
Would be in discussion through my mail and not here anymore,
thank you for your cooperation
stephennicholasltd@gmail.com
Stephen
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by saintneo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
^^^^bûllshît

How do you expect an investor not to ask questions? Take your fraudulent post to pakostan.

1 Like

Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by legalalien(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Still on
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by oluks05: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2013
saintneo: ^^^^bûllshît

How do you expect an investor not to ask questions? Take your fraudulent post to pakostan.

Don't mnd d yeye guy! Na so they jst dey drop 20m. I wonder what d mods are doing letting dis post with dis garbage still be here. Common website they no even get! Rubbish
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by kokoletz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
na wa o
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by legalalien(m): 12:36am On Oct 03, 2013
That's why Nigeria is still in the state of backwardness @ 53. Stop been ignorant.
The least you can do is send an email and do your due dilligence on the authenticity. Well, its definately not meant for people like you.
Its much more bigger than you can ever dream of.
(Nigwind systems) that's the name you'd tell your kids you castigated years ago out. Of ignorance.
*Keep talking, its very cheap*
Wish you well and long life to see this prosper.
Bless
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by olushowunm(m): 12:28am On Oct 09, 2013
I REALLY WANT TO ENGAGE YOU... FIRST SEND ME DETAILED INVESTMENT PROPOSAL TO THE EMAIL ON MY SIGNATURE.. THEN WE TAKE IT UP FROM THERE!!!
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by olushowunm(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2013
SORRY ITS NOT INCLUDED... ITS OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM... THANKS.
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by kokoletz(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
my email is henryfamoatyahoo.com.... send me details
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
I don't think Nigeria is so much endowed with strong winds to build a business idea like this on. Wind-driven electricity is important in different parts, for instance of Europe, where there are flat landscapes, such as in Germany where I happen to live and I have seen several of these wind plants. Even then, wind-generated power doesn't constitute a majority of the total power generated.

But I am curious to know how sound your business plan is, and I will appreciate you sending further information to my e-mail address at jideolubiyi@googlemail.com
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by olushowunm(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Well, N20million investment might just be able to get about 1mw which i doubt for a renewable energy project such as wind turbine technology. So, what can Nigeria use 1mw for and where do you think got high and steady wind speed to start and continuosly run the system.
From my research and experience, you will need to support it with solar power even if you have high wind speed.
So, my question is how much megawatt are you intending generating with the initial 20million?
How much debt are you taking, is it 80:20 LTV or 90:10 LTV?

Have you got any commitment on this loan from financier or you just believe they will loan you money because you have equity

Who are the management and what experience do they have in power and renewable sector?

Where is your target market, since power sector has been de-regulated?

Do you know of NERC, and do you know you will need a license for any generation from 1mw and above?

Do you know the MYTO- policy?

Please respond to my question. Thanks.
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by legalalien(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oh my! So sorry I haven't responded to all your comments. Since my last comment, I wrote off getting serious, experienced and interested partners on nairaland because there tend to be jokers and jobless people looking to critisize.
Anyways my humble sirs, I'd send to your mails a brief comprehensive executive summary so you'd have an idea of this project and know its for the good of Nigeria as a whole.
In one of the comments mentioned, it was stated that Nigeria doesn't have ample wind speed to target the turbines to generate wind power.
I am pleased to inform you that the proposed windfarm is situate in ibeju, close to the atlantic with a state of the arts wind turbine: Regenedyne.com for more comprehensive reports.
We are technical partners and it is certain that the turbines are the state of the arts and different from non-other conventional horizontal windmill.
Please read properly about the turbines from regenedyne.com
*am really typing fast in a hurry so please excuse any typo.
The N20M stated isn't for the project, this is just an equity stake allotment in the company. It is an opportunity for any investor to be a part of this project.
This project is way bigger than it sounds. The technical partners are big renowned names in the science and technology.
I imploy you to drop a comment once you gone through the executive summary so the critics and unbelievers would know what's at stake.
Documents available for this project are:
*Executive summary
*comprehensive Business plan with ROI sheet
*liscence from Ministry of Power, Abj
* Partnering Agreement document from Regenedyne.
Etc.
All this document wouldn't be released until we are certain and assured you are an interested Investor.
We don't want this documents entering the wrong hands but on a one on one basis, all documents could be tendered.
I am the personal assistant to the sole project owner.
For further inquiry,
+2347065957022

P.S: really appreciate the intelligent and smart comments dropped by:Olusho,Jide olubiyi I'd definately send you the executive summary, I'd appreciate a comment here afterwards.
Godbless.
Re: [renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders by legalalien(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
sent to: jide, olusho. wud appreciate your comments and responses sir.
Godbless

(1) (Reply)

With Less Than N6000, Start A Biz That Will Create Weekly/monthly Income / Learn How To Make Money Trading GBPJPY / 15 Plots Of Land Directly Opposite Ilorin International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.