Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player (21764 Views)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / [future Talent] Why Alex Iwobi(okocha's Nephew) Is Special / Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by dotcomnamename: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
yahrant140: Young man dön't be a failure like your brother(okocha) a.ka king but uncrowned!

Even if he was crowned AFY, or WBFY, he might not be famous and wealthy as this. Everything in life have a reason..
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Prof Corruption:

BBC's African Footballer of the Year. grin grin grin
but not CAF African Footballer of the year.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by nerodenero: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
It took time but a replica of Maradona was found and that is Messi.Just a matter of time before another Okocha comes up.That guy was a football magician.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Agimor(m): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
What a joke Okocha never won Africa footballer award.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Mcweber(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Keji OJ:

http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/1314/pre/reserves/under-21s-arsenal-v-west-brom-preview
Okocha never won the Africa footballer award . He was only voted by BBC and crowned BBC Africa footballer of the year
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by afanide: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Start importation business with as low as #10,000. Doubting? Visit http://moneycreation.pw or send ur email to afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com you will never regret you did. Call 08036932174
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by tellwisdom: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
I will make sure i break his leg when i meet with him on the pitch #FaceMarked angry
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Shaadey: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
I dnt care ok?
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mcweber: Okocha never won the Africa footballer award . He was only voted by BBC and crowned BBC Africa footballer of the year

He played great football. He deserved winning the African Footballer of the Year. Unfortunately, he didn't.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by omotrendy: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
I hope he will deliver well @ arsenal
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Akiika: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
chei!, una with una bad belle and negativity.
The boy dey play for Arsenal, which one be "he is 29 yrs", "being Okocha's nephew doesn't make him good"...blah! blah!! blah!!!
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by 2tait: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
Bring it on
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by creativemusic: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Nuzo1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
I came here expecting to see sports fans debate maturely about this young man's talent and prospects but I'm shocked to see the level of sentiments and hatred going on. Two pages and nothing meaningful.

Hear some of the dundees:

"He's 29 years old".
"he can never be as good or better than Okocha".
"I hope he breaks his leg"
"So what should we do"
"Don't be a failure like your brother Okocha"
"How does this end strike"

Most commentators were only concerned and infuriated about the error on the op's naming Okocha CAF footballer of the year.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by LeStylo: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Prof Corruption:

BBC's African Footballer of the Year. grin grin grin

The BBC African Footballer of the year award is clearly a better assessment of African soccer than CAF's.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Osogagba(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
The youngman has made his first serious mistake by choosing Arsenal. Na im be say e go ebd im career with coolout even a tasere Carlings cup. Choi. cool
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by solidman59(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nairalane: Being a nephew does not mean he will be like Okocha or even come closer. He may be as good as a ball boy. Either way, hope to see him play for Nigeria one. Moreover, what concerns us with this? When We are on strike.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Wetin de smell here? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by CrazyGooner(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=kITA TITA]Okocha was never African Footballer of the Year. [/quote BBC African footballer of the year.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Onyenna(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
don_femzy: And how does this ends ASUU strike?

Are you a student? If yes, what's the name of your school?
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by papil: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
kITA TITA: Okocha was never African Footballer of the Year.
okocha was twice bbc African footballer of d year man
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by ogaju007(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
toprealman:
True. He won the BBC footballer of the year twice....another attempt by the british media to colonise africa.

bbc dumbest comment of the century.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Picollothedon: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2013
don_femzy: And how does this ends ASUU strike?

Every topic shouldn't be ASUU strike, life goes on for others that had gone through what u guys ar facing nw...
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by Rossikk(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Okocha deserves World Best Footballer Of The Year BUT the half dead white people feeling important ridiculed him out of bias.

We're happy the way he retired!

Austine JJ Okocha

RESPECT
Thank you. Jay Jay was deliberately stifled by the European football establishment. They couldn't stomach a Nigerian Pele.
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by adefemi007(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Nuzo':
I came here expecting to see sports fans debate maturely about this young man's talent and prospects but I'm shocked to see the level of sentiments and hatred going on. Two pages and nothing meaningful.

Hear some of the dundees:

"He's 29 years old".
"he can never be as good or better than Okocha".
"I hope he breaks his leg"
"So what should we do"
"Don't be a failure like your brother Okocha"
"How does this end strike"

Most commentators were only concerned and infuriated about the error on the op's naming Okocha CAF footballer of the year.
thank u bros, so many immature comments here without any meaningful msg......sum1 even went as far as saying he made a wrong choice in playing for arsenal. where else would he have gone? Chelsea or warri wolves?
Re: Alex Iwobi, Okocha's Nephew Is An Arsenal Player by simongonner: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
Arsenal Fans Join this group and let's talk about the club. https://m./509796949101462

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians / Chinedu Udoji Dies In Motor Accident / NFF Appoints Augustine Eguavoen As Interim Manager Of The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.