Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! (1255 Views)

Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Should Banks Charge Customers For Unsolicited SMS Alerts? / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! by Sammiel: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
I don't know if it is only me but I've been receiving unrequsted text messages on daily basis from Access Bank plc. It is really becoming annoying because these messages are sent constantly and sometimes even in the middle of the night when one is deep asleep. If there is a problem with their system let them fix it and stop abusing and pestering their loyal customers with unsolicited text messages.
Re: Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! by Psalhadeen: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
The same with me o!They keep sending the same set of text messages all the time.The one that pained me most was that of lastmonth l was happy l got interest of N15 on my money with them,later l saw from the statement sent to me as sms,10% vat was deducted from the N15 interest and another N60 for all the text mssgs sent.
Re: Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! by juliebest(f): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
The msgs are more than annoying.
Re: Access Bank Unsolicited Daily Sms Now Frusting Customers! by Sammiel: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
I guess the bank is up to something. Maybe looking for different ways to steal from their customers by asking them to activate some services through sms without revealing the charges attached to such services!.

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Small Online Business / Jumia VS Amazon / Cassia Tora Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.