Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read (469 Views)

Latest Development for clients @ Auto-lounge-by-chronx;pls Read. / Pls Read: "Why You Should Do Bizness With Us" - Auto-lounge-by-chronx. / Tokunbo 2001 Mazda Tribute Jeep(usa Spec) For Just N550k Pls Read! No Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read by akwara1234: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls my fellow nairalanders I dnt know if its only dat is getting fed up wt d rate at which scamers has infiltrated dis forum. They post cars at an inexplicably very low prices. Whn u call them, u will be asked 2 pay a certain amount of money 2 clear d car or something else. The most annoying part is dat the so called moderators see these posts and keep mute whn they can easily ban such criminal. A friend felled victim 2 such scam and since then he has labelled all nairalanders as a "a group of coordinated scammers". Pls I beg all let's join hands 2gether 2 identify and fish out dis monsters roaming around here looking 4 innocent victims 2 devour. They are giving us a very bad name pls. I rest my case.
Re: Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read by christaddicted: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Akwara, u re on point. Even I tried reaching the number of a poster who placed a Job vacancy but RINGING NO PICKING after several trials. Last bullet, some folks now create captivating topic but the content seems zero or senseless. Seun don't let NL collapse o.
Re: Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read by zamirikpo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
hmmmm....i almost lost 2m, d idiot i called was claiming ownership and boss of d carmart wen he doesnt own a pin....i got to d place he called his carmart,saw d car,called d idiot to cum let me c him and know hu am dealn wit bt he refused to show up claiming he is in kebbi. he wanted me to pay moni into his account then he wuld instruct his socalled bois to giv me d keys and papers.offcourse i refused cos it sounded scammish, u cant appear to clear a deal of 2m becos he is dangote.....my anger is wit d moderators dat dnt fish them out, lets hav a thread to list scam companies,names,fone nos,emails etc....cos dey want to rubbish d efforts of dis forum.this shld b taken very seriously. i hav a good list of ther numbers...everyday for d thief........
Re: Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read by chelseabmw(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Anyone that pays upfront for a car on this section should blame himself because we have warned against this several times. Kindly go through this links below

Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/1293073/nigerian-customs-not-auction-cars

https://www.nairaland.com/794323/know-auto-dealer-seller-contact
Re: Are There Really Moderators Of This Forum? Pls Read by turawafett(f): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2013
chelseabmw: Anyone that pays upfront for a car on this section should blame himself because we have warned against this several times. Kindly go through this links below

Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/1293073/nigerian-customs-not-auction-cars

I totally did not agree with you answer totally, yes Nigeria custom do not auction car, do not pay for what you do not see physically, pictures do deceive, some cars are faulty etc. You need to see it and test drive it.

I do not agree totally with the list of car dealers you provided they are too small, I know a whole lot of people who have relatives Abroad that send them cars and they do not have a car lot, they park the cars at home and snap the pics and sale them online. Beside the second thread is close and you are silent about the procedure to enable people who want to be listed as dealers. I think it's unfair.

Also I do visit site like Craigslist.org they do block and remove scam topic and even warn people to buy locally so that they can atleast see the car they want to buy before payment.

Take a clue for Lawyer the moderator of property section.

https://www.nairaland.com/794323/know-auto-dealer-seller-contact

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have 2010 Toyota Corolla For Sale In Ibadan,golf 3 Auto Ac.golf 3 Wagon Ano / White Tokunbo Ford Van For Sale...from London / Nija Used 03 Toyota 4runner For 1.760.000,cal 08173092951 / 08165587028

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.