Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. (19402 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by EreluY(f): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2013
I RIGHTLY PREDICTED IT AND KNEW THE IGBOS COULDN'T PROVE ME WRONG. GREEDY LOT.

1 Like

Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by mygee33(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2013
That's fast oh. He wants to be de 1st person. It's a record jaree
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by TGlobe: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Dennizeey: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=chudidonas]

that one concern you....just wait make i enta plane tyre!
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by achi4u(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
HAH: What do you expect when you carry goat to lions door mouth.

I believe the number of arrest that they will have in that enugu airport in a year will surpass that of kano airport since inception 50 years ago
what are you trying to say?
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by timwezzb(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Una see waytin ASUU and FG Cause Abiiiiiiii Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by doris4u(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
airmark: '' Nna mehn. I do business, clearing and forwarding.'' Money on his mind. grin
lolz, ur nt seriouz .y dis my brothers dey disgrace us,barely 2mnths nd crime has began.igbo kwen o
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecided undecided
nwanna89: From what I have seen with security at airports, it is actually easier to put cocaine in your pocket, and walk into the plane, than ingesting it.
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by superstar1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na wa oooooooooooooo

so this was the reason while they were jubilating over the opening of the international route to the airport. Barely 3weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Choiiiiii. Nna mehnnnnn u na no try at all. let the truth be told. grin
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by rhames(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
The road to hell is paved with good intentions
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by Kairoseki77: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
ujoinme:

The arrest of drug traffickers is a daily occurrence at the lagos airport, Going by your logic is that why the airport was sited in lagos?

Racist mods.

Deleted the anti Igbo comment, but left the anti Yoruba comment. Hypocrisy!
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by plasmadocument: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
oladayo042: The prison walls always look like an art gallery with all kinds of inscriptions. He just got himself into a new gallery, simple.
Lololol
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by plasmadocument: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
nwanna89: From what I have seen with security at airports, it is actually easier to put cocaine in your pocket, and walk into the plane, than ingesting it.
Just try.

1 Like

Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by azzima(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Come to think of it o. I cannot think of any other tribe in the whole of Africa that will muster the audacity to kidnap their kings for ransom .abomination to the tenth degree. I cannot think of any money hungry tribe that their women are now getting pregnant just to sell their Newborn for just 150K. these PPL and their avaricious love of ego . Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by yemmy69: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Omo Nna.
Just the begining.
Na business now.
Surely in 6months they ll surpass MMA
Re: Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. by pelicanbeau(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death / Zainab Tasiu Ahmad, 2-Year-Old Missing Girl In Jigawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.