Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice (1257 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Sound Business On Your Own/rentage / Sound Business Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice by Tintin0011(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
When I made mention of lobbying for a position as one of the "few player" of a dominant 84 market sectors. Your Pride is given to you on a platter of Gold. But ironic enough when the Prejudice is a game of "discrimination" what would you have me say. Romeo must die. Death is inevitable. A blackout occurred in my life on the optimistic view of the situation. This is the new religion; an art of War. Seriously people. I am a victim of circumstance and going on by faith. Become one of the few players, I repeat "code red" become the Pride and help others who have the capacity to help build something tangible of our short time on Earth cheesy
Re: Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice by Tintin0011(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Least I forget you could carry a marketing campaign to identify what are the needs and taste of the local markets. Market Intelligence or Consumer Insight is a powerful tool which uses interview methods such as B2B Visits, Contextual inquiry, ethnography, Consumer visits, indepth interview and focus groups to identify trends either qualitative or quantitative information or data. In this case the "mode" from different regions such as local govts, state or federal could be give indication towards the needs that might arise in society. Then you could produce marketing Journals for resale.
Re: Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice by Tintin0011(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
The paramount reason why the recession is still in interplay is because of the accounting standards between IFRS(International Financial Reporting Standards and IAS(International Accounting Standards). The dispute between the two standards lead the European argument that Europeans perform better moral agent role-play than their counterparts Americans. With the fall of Enron many investors lost their money in the process due to the SPV's for pure "due negligence" of the Arthur Anderson, the auditing firm and the managers of the Enron who were aware of the discrepancies. The convergence process is still going, KPMG bulletin has it that there has been a stalemate in the "leasing finance" a prominent issue over cheap materials and resources this "could" be the bottom of the markets once their are collaborative work that is endorsed by the accounting firms. Companies who understand how working capital would generate the next available project which could be arranged by banks, creditors and client base would come out a success. Emerging markets should right now should be getting prepared for the next bullish cycle.
Re: Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice by Tintin0011(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
The IT world is yet to be discovered, when we heard the official announcement about the recession in September 2008. My post university research took me to the scene of the dilemma which was obscured to many scholars of marxism it was a major problem of "memory & finding a satellite that would not crash into each other despite all that it would, it is to provide an individual GPS that would cover the zillions of transactions "on the move" for all the "iphones and androids" which much deliberation had a critical path in the next phase of the bullish cycle coming ahead, it was another issue running simultaneously between the bargaining power of the West, Bloc state and the East. Because the faster you could you cover you profits the faster your bargaining power for the projects on grounds. For example you can pay for goods and services through your bank via iphones or androids but there is a problem of "key-generator" for each transaction which also needed the connection with your local bank. This needed zillions of megabytes to backup after they have been verified. But either it was a game someone was asking to become the contractor or it is a world yet to be discovered. Contact me on 07037074145 or 07044332190
Re: Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice by sammynigel(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
where is art of war in this, it sounds to be more of game theory, by John Nash
Re: Sound Business Investment; The Art Of War; The Pride And Prejudice by Tintin0011(m): 3:32am On Sep 29, 2013
People of the black race are the sound of water on earth, an accountant who have had a complete tour of Europe's largest financial centre for the past 17 years, constantly found that there was a certain norm of continuous "work orientated people"(pride) whose daily lives involves the beautification of the city at all cost. Despite the game theory you proposed it is a cold war eating as a deep strata of racism which continues to exist between a segregated black community and the white collar elitist groups. "Discrimination"(Prejudice) is the art of war that was drummed down our ears wherein we live "squalored" into a derelict community or boroughs with minimal accessibility to amenities compared to our counterpart the white community. Would the walls of African heritage and gateway to Africa be built on mutual respect of reciprocity? Are we talking Miracle or magic? cry

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Keeps Mum As More Customers Close Accounts / Start A Web Hosting Company With Little Capital / Social Club Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.