Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Subway Surfers (review) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Subway Surfers (review) (1854 Views)

Can You Triumph His High Score On Subway Surfers? / Who Has Cheats For Subway Surfers?? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subway Surfers (review) by 9ineGames: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Unlike temple run and similar run games, this game is clean and addictive Dash as fast as you can! Dodge the oncoming trains!, perform cool stunts and grinds

Presented by Kiloo Games and Sybo Games. "World Tour" is the theme of the game, wherein capital/most populous cities in each country like New York, Rio de Janeiro, Sydney, Rome, Tokyo, Miami, Paris, Beijing and Moscow have been featured till now.... the game features three default characters; Jake, Tricky and Fresh as they dash and dodge trains to escape from the grumpy inspector and his dog .... I actually played the game (subway surf :- Moscow) and discovered there are bunch of characters that were not hidden but locked..characters like .. Ninja, King, Alex, yutami, Frank, frizzy, Lucy, Tasha, Brody, Prince k and others also like its similar running games, you might sometimes want to login to Facebook to compete and earn coins, buying extra coins requires you to go to the appstore or play store (android market) to buy it. It's also got a user friendly interface and background music,ovetall ,its a great addictive game. The game is currently on Android and iOS platforms.
Credits:www.9inegames.com/review/subway-surfers-review/
leave a comment Below

Re: Subway Surfers (review) by Junior360(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
kissHi. I've begun playing this on my new android. But can friends play it together through facebook?
Re: Subway Surfers (review) by 9ineGames: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
we are yet to test that on Facebook (thanks for the suggestion)
Junior360: kissHi. I've begun playing this on my new android. But can friends play it together through facebook?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go Online On A Ps3 / Best Football Game Or Football Manager Game (offline) / 5 Places To Play Free Online Chess Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.