Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Phat Wall Studios,new,real And Iller Than Da Rest - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Phat Wall Studios,new,real And Iller Than Da Rest (623 Views)

Mc Loph And His Sister Finally Laid To Rest / Beats @ PHAT WALL STUDIOs / "Oh Baby I Need You For the Rest of My Life Girl, I Want You ..." Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phat Wall Studios,new,real And Iller Than Da Rest by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2008
WAT UP Y'ALL,INTRODUCING A NEW STUDIO IN LAGOS,PHAT WALL STUDIOS.THEY GOT DA ILLEST HIP HOP PRODUCERS,YOUNG DEF AND DOUBLE SIX.PRICES ARE THE FAIREST AROUND AND UR TIGHT SOUND QUALITY IS GUARANTEED. WE'VE WORKED WITH ELAJOE,2SHOTZ,M.I.P AND BOMB SQUAD,TO NAME A FEW.HOLA AT US.

PEACE

(1) (Reply)

New Tracks Available On 9jabeats.com / Mode 9 - Some People / Stumbled On Any Musical Work Or Musician Worth Telling Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.