Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) (1107 Views)

See How Ben Bruce Tweet Manifested In My House Today. / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / Unkempt Environment At Garki Police Barrack FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dear mods! I beseech you guys to hide and ban if possible anybody who makes tribalistic comment.

Thanks.

This place (Kabawa) to be precise would have been one of the finest places on earth due to its location, the land scape, topography and other natural features in and on the place. suppose they made best use of it.

The worst part is that, it is the first place or somehow the last place one encounters, depending on the place you are going to or coming from.
It pains me so much that nobody cares to seize the opportunities to use it. Slump manifestation is the basic characteristic of the said place.

Another heart rendering part is the stench/odour that attack inhabitants and people who pass through that place.
It pose as a great threat to the lives of inhabitants in the area. Epidemics such as cholera/diarrhea can just wipe out zillions of people in no time.
Therefore, I decided to stop and take some snapshots on my way back from Calabar....

And I hope some key people sees this and do something about the embarrassing welcoming stench that oozes outta there.

oh! my state govt. why have thou decided to neglect us?

[size=14pt]DISCLAIMER[/size]

This move is aimed at reminding or tickling the necessary authorities to do something serious about the place.
Hence, it has nothing to do with political character assassination or image tarnishing.

This is my state and this and many more are so embarrassing.

Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
embarassed embarassed
Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by omaigala(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Real bad.
Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by bloggernaija: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2013
Places like kogi should not be a state.
Kogi ought to be a district or county within a bigger state.
Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2013
bloggernaija: Places like kogi should not be a state.
Kogi ought to be a district or county within a bigger state.

Actually, Kogi as a state is very big in terms of land mass and richer in the area of resources.

It is just shameful that some wrong people happens to be in power at the right time.
Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
I paid a visit to Lokoja late last year. I remember seeing the places highlighted.

What a shame.
Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
HNosegbe: I paid a visit to Lokoja late last year. I remember seeing the places highlighted.

What a shame.

Such a huge shame.
Re: A slump manifested and an Unkempt Potential Site In Lokoja Kogi State (Photos) by omaigala(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Lets Start The Campaign, #boycott Dana Airlines / NATIONAL Conference Will Make Jonathan A Hero –afenifere / Cultists Hold ‘security Summit’ In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.