Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... (30482 Views)

Dagrin Lives On : Today Marks 2 Years Since He Died / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Ndkings1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sombody brek me and dreamin, i startd as a seed the semen swimin upstream planted on the womb while screamin on the top was my pops my mama screamin stop. Frm a single drop dis is wht they gt, not to disrespect my people bt my papa was a looser the only plan he had for mama was to Bleep her and abuse her evn as a litle seed i can see his plan for me, stranded on welfare anoda brokn family' nw wht was i to be? A product of his heated pasion and mama gt pregnant and papa got a piece of ass look how it began. Nobody gave a fuk abt pistol in my hand. This cruel world can do witout me how can i survive, got me askin white Jesus wil a nigga liv or die? Cos the lord can see us in the deep dark cloud to projects. Aint no sunshine, no sunny days and we only play somtimes. When evrybody is sleepn, i open my windoor and jump to the streets and get to creepin i can live or die, hope i get som moni forgon' i'm only 19 tryna hustle on my own on the spot where evrybody and them pops tryna slang rock. I rada go to colej bt dis whr the game stops. Dnt get it rong cos its always on, frm dusk to dawn u can buy rocks , glocks or a herrinbong, you can ask my man is a mind reader. Pas the weed Nigga that hennessey wil kip me keyed. Euerywher i go nigas holla at me 'keep it real G' and my reply til they kil me 'act up if u fil me' . I was born nt to mek it bt i did, the tribulations of gheto kid, STILL I RISE.
R.I.P. . .My mentor, my role model my second God.
It shall neva b well wit those who had a hand in ur murder.
Some of my favorite raps- stil i rise, lif goes on, gheto gospel, white manz world. . .E t c
quote- i make mistakes bt learn frm evry1.

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Pdizzle(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Adamskuty: u shoot me 5 bullets i did not die grin
5 shots couldnt drop me, i took it and smile
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Tiwanna(f): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
ghetto gospel, carlifornia love, letter to mama tupac was and still is a king of hip hop.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Kingspin(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Tupac Shakur is a real Nigger. Pac Peace!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by makaveli16(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
"..don't let the pressure make you panic when you get stranded and things don't work the way you planned it. .."- Me against the World..the golden words of Tupac Shakur that saw me through the miserable years of unemployment back in my beloved country...
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by robonski16: 12:17am On Sep 14, 2013
"In times of danger don't freeze its time to be a gee, follow my lead I supply everything u need"

"Always do your best, don't let this pressure make u panic and when u are stranded and things don't work the way u planned it, dreaming of riches in a position in making a difference politicians and hypocrits they want to listen"

These are words of tupac that get me going through my dark hours..

Amaru u will forever be remebered..

My favourite track is "hit em up" I can rap the song word for word cool

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by robonski16: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2013
mygem: `Since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a woman where and when to create one'.....lyrics from keep ya head up.imagine this from a ghetto rapper.he is the greatest rapper of all times.I have a dvd of a concert by snoop,dre,eminem and some other rap artist.when tupacs pic was displayed the stadium almost came down with cheers and rhyming of his songs.the guy made us love rap back in the mid 90s in second school.

That concert is titled "UP IN SMOKE TOUR".. I remember when biggie pics and song came up the crowd cheered up but when tupas pics and song played the auditorium almost collapse.. Then snoop dogg said " I know u all love pac"
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Ryda(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2013
WEST SIDE BABY
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by robonski16: 12:54am On Sep 14, 2013
kaeto: Raaaaah! (screams) i'm on my double 'R', so what the haps (happenings) baby? So get with me so u could help to multiply my stacks baby, currency seems small i need companionship, through with this scandalous shit, i guess ur man ain't shit! Now u hesitating acting like ur shit don't stink, check out my diamonds bitch, everyone just blings! It be a thug-thang-outlaw creamed with bitches, dreaming only muther.f.uckers niggas marsh for bitches, check my RESUME, seeping crystals and alozie, gettNG high daily on this big CALI (carlifonia) weed. Mashed on my so called car, who the hell...? Hitting on this knucle head bitch, understand this, ain't no nigga like *Bleep JAY-Z* broke while I (TUPAC) smoke daily...

Tupac fans in the house, what song got this rhyme please?

I think its "LETS BE FRIENDS"
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kreamidiva(f): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2013
I have to pay my own tribute.

Tupac Amaru Shakur...... the best man i never dated!

RIP

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kreamidiva(f): 1:17am On Sep 14, 2013
Pdizzle: 5 shots couldnt drop me, i took it and smile

Now I'm back to set the record straight
With my AK ,I'm still the thug that you love to hate......
Mofo.......
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Tbozz2013(m): 3:05am On Sep 14, 2013
What a great lost....2pac live on
QUOTE: What makes a Nigga Breaks a Nigga
ℓ̊ can't do without his song daily
Do 4 love, CA' love, changes, black jesus,thug life.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 14, 2013
Continue to rest in peace 'pac.

Though I've tried to listen to your joints from different angles, they never grew on me and I'm not stuck like most people I've met. Hence, I'm not a fan but I can relate to selective few of your joints.

I guess I loved word plays and punchlines that leaves you replaying over and over in order to catch up and you get to discover and interpret new word plays and punchlines at each replay - now that's what Biggie Smalls does cool cool
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by seunben(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2013
"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots I give a holler to my sisters on welfare Tupac cares, and don't nobody else care And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot When you come around the block brothas clown a lot But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him Cause sista you don't need him And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see em You know it makes me unhappy (what's that) When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy And since we all came from a woman Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman I wonder why we take from our women Why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it's time to kill for our women Time to heal our women, be real to our women And if we don't we'll have a race of babies That will hate the ladies, that make the babies And since a man can't make one He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one So will the real men get up I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"...................tupac my own lyrical "were". Seems like yesterday. Ur legacy lives on.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kliq(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2013
kreami diva: I have to pay my own tribute.

Tupac Amaru Shakur...... the best man i never dated!

RIP
lol....lovely!
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kliq(m): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2013
seunben: "Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots I give a holler to my sisters on welfare Tupac cares, and don't nobody else care And uhh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot When you come around the block brothas clown a lot But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up And when he tells you you ain't nuttin don't believe him And if he can't learn to love you you should leave him Cause sista you don't need him And I ain't tryin to gas ya up, I just call em how I see em You know it makes me unhappy (what's that) When brothas make babies, and leave a young mother to be a pappy And since we all came from a woman Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman I wonder why we take from our women Why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think it's time to kill for our women Time to heal our women, be real to our women And if we don't we'll have a race of babies That will hate the ladies, that make the babies And since a man can't make one He has no right to tell a woman when and where to create one So will the real men get up I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up"...................tupac my own lyrical "were". Seems like yesterday. Ur legacy lives on.
This ma track....Ladies love it so much
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by robonski16: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2013
kreami diva:

Now I'm back to set the record straight
With my AK ,I'm still the thug that you love to hate......
Mofo.......

Ur head is there. grin
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by kliq(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2013
maestro101: Huuumm...rili wana kno more abt tupac...wish i waz born early enof 2witnes hiz reign..oh mai G loving diz article!
Read about his biography online or jus google it....u can check out youtube for his interviews....den check out list of his Albums/tracks too(get d lyrics online as well)....download and listen.
I recommend you listen to this track as young G "Shorty wanna be a thug"

His music lives on....the only rap artist I really listen to now and some few OG rappers....what they do now is not rap...believe me
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by jahonmatic(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2013
My best rapper of all time....till the day i see my casket *in his words*
RIP ... world`s most successful gangster rap act Tupac Amaru Shakur {Lesane Parish Crooks}
Fav Album... All eyez on me , Fav tracks ...Thug passion, Life goes on,until the end of time , staring at the end through my rearview and when i get free.

Tupac lives on
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by feeqtee(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2013
"... am'ma smoke till i lose my breath, mutherfuckers hahaha..."
"...big balling a*** nigga named Pac "
"pull a trigger kill a nigga he's a hero..."

It's not only about his poetry, but also his rhythm. Men, that guy's got it all.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by veli1(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2013
tnx 4 dis post. makaveli lives on 4eva.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Dondiablo007(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2013
Even though i was small then my love for him was superb......THUG IMMORTAL....WESTSIDE DON......D WHOLE WORLD MIGHT THUMBLE BUH WE DONT FALL DOWN.......MAKAVELI.......your presence is felt we need some CHANGES....even dou DEAR MAMA MISSES you.....we all noe IT AINT EASY.....and EVEN WHEN THUGS CRY.....nigga you finally HIT EM ALL!!!!!RESPECT TO YOU BOSS R.I.P
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by cogsej06(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2013
I am just speechless wen eva I hear his voice on any stereo, disc, radio etc...... Which of his song I wan name na? Na made niggaz? unborn child? until d End of tym? Rear view? Thug mansion? hennessey? Dear mama? Omo dem plenty......I still bliv my hommie isnt dead but under FBI protective custody.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by cogsej06(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Big4wig: I miss d guy oo..he raps better Dan all dis noisy rappers of dis days

click like if u av ever heard his hit track ''LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD''

#BIGWIG
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by cogsej06(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Big4wig: I miss d guy oo..he raps better Dan all dis noisy rappers of dis days

click like if u av ever heard his hit track ''LETTER TO MY UNBORN CHILD''

#BIGWIG

I had 2 play d song n nt just like ur comment.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by ovie1daful(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2013
I love his tracks 'only God can judge me now' and 'ghetto gospel' Deut with Elton john.
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Msgamble: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
2pac must b turning back in his grave with all this hype..some even say 'he is better than biggie' when during his prime he sold less album than biggie..always joining force with his Outlaw to mock biggie success 'if u getting down with badboy Bleep u too, all motherfucker Bleep u too' his line..d street of brooklny(new york),jay z,dogg(best frnd) loves n rate biggie higher than him..he was brought out of jail to compete with bad boy's biggie yet he couldn't compete lyrically n lines delivery(nt so gud),album sales n bring expected success to death row to them 'a complete failure'..2pac? A legend thou always in mind
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Msgamble: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
2pac must b turning back in his grave with all this hype..some even say 'he is better than biggie' when during his prime he sold less album than biggie..always joining force with his Outlaw to mock biggie success 'if u getting down with badboy Bleep u too, all motherfucker Bleep u too' his line..d street of brooklny(new york),jay z,dogg(best frnd) loves n rate biggie higher than him..he was brought out of jail to compete with bad boy's biggie yet he couldn't compete lyrically n lines delivery(nt so gud),album sales n bring expected success to death row to them 'a complete failure'..2pac? A legend thou always in mind buh would av done better facing his music career nt enving biggie
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Pdizzle(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Msgamble: 2pac must b turning back in his grave with all this hype..some even say 'he is better than biggie' when during his prime he sold less album than biggie..always joining force with his Outlaw to mock biggie success 'if u getting down with badboy Bleep u too, all motherfucker Bleep u too' his line..d street of brooklny(new york),jay z,dogg(best frnd) loves n rate biggie higher than him..he was brought out of jail to compete with bad boy's biggie yet he couldn't compete lyrically n lines delivery(nt so gud),album sales n bring expected success to death row to them 'a complete failure'..2pac? A legend thou always in mind buh would av done better facing his music career nt enving biggie
Biggie did five milli on 'ready to die, pac did nine on '7day theory' an album that was done in 7days, biggie is a madt rapper bt pple gat more luv for pac, talkn bou lyrics there re rappers better dan both, all re abt rap..pac is d only rapper bigger than the game

1 Like

Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Msgamble: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pdizzle:
Biggie did five milli on 'ready to die, pac did nine on '7day theory' an album that was done in 7days, biggie is a madt rapper bt pple gat more luv for pac, talkn bou lyrics there re rappers better dan both, all re abt rap..pac is d only rapper bigger than the game
Really? Ppl gat more luv for pac? Ppl lyk who? Street(brooknly,detriot,L.A), Associate jay z n his best friend Dogg even Nas told him categorically 'that they love biggie song'..pac sold more than biggie? That's propaganda, we all know Death-row sold less than Badboy d reason Biggie told his Mafia group nt to mock,murder or intervene in their fued..lyrically n line delivery with no sentiment Biggie is way better..pac a living legend thou
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by Pdizzle(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Msgamble: Really? Ppl gat more luv for pac? Ppl lyk who? Street(brooknly,detriot,L.A), Associate jay z n his best friend Dogg even Nas told him categorically 'that they love biggie song'..pac sold more than biggie? That's propaganda, we all know Death-row sold less than Badboy d reason Biggie told his Mafia group nt to mock,murder or intervene in their fued..lyrically n line delivery with no sentiment Biggie is way better..pac a living legend thou
No sweat abt record sales.. check it up urself
Re: 17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... by tomakint: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
god_of_music: That's a BIG lie! Don't overhype 2pac...we got greater rappers now!
Greater Rappers? shocked shocked am I the only one reading this? May be you will do it well by naming those 'greater rappers' pls don't disappoint...and while at it just picture a man who achieved what greater artists in the rap genre couldn't do in their many years in the industry...that man was Tupac, he was just 25 yrs old (a rapper, poet, actor, playwright, prophet, philosopher, human right crusader)!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oya Dab Is Not A Cult Slang, Here Is The Real Meaning / Davido Ft R. Kelly – If (remix) (audio) / What does Gongo Aso mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.