Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Islam Versus Holland - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Versus Holland (899 Views)

Shekau Evil Mentality Versus Qur’an / Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah / The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Versus Holland by oluminous: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2008
You heard about FILM 'FITNA' made by Dutch (Holland)? In This movie (nauz billah) they made fun of our Prophet .Moreover they refused to apologize because they considered it a practice of freedom and democracy. I ask you all to put your hands with other MUSLIMS and boycott the Dutch's products. 1.6 billion Muslims could really slap the economy in Dutch. Please copy this text and forward this text to as many Muslims as possible Via Email via SMS Via Scrap, I ask u as a Muslim, Can't u spare 5 minutes in order to spread this message among Muslims , ASAP? REMEMBER THE PROPHET MIGHT ASK YOU ONE DAY,' WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN THEY MADE FUN OF ME?
Re: Islam Versus Holland by samba123(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2008
bro, don't be sentimental regarding those film our Prophet (saw) is not a portrait of those character they are using, not even one of us see how he look like. not like the christian who adore Jesus (as) to make a look alike person.

Salam
Re: Islam Versus Holland by ttruth(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2010
Why is it that you people cannot face the truth without violence ?

What is shown in Fitna is the truth ?
Re: Islam Versus Holland by muhsin(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
This really is a sad news. I wonder why those people keep doing same thing for long? What benefit are they getting from that? None I can think of.

May Allah curse them, amin.
Re: Islam Versus Holland by MrCrackles(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
Is there a football team named ISLAM
Re: Islam Versus Holland by muhsin(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
I don't know. shocked
Re: Islam Versus Holland by ttruth(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
muhsin:

This really is a sad news. I wonder why those people keep doing same thing for long? What benefit are they getting from that? None I can think of.

May Allah curse them, amin.

Allah's (rock god of kabah) will never have any effect on the man who expose Islam.

Answer the questions, why are Islamist so violent ? Why are Islamist warmongers and hatemongers ?

Farouk AbdulMuttalab attempted killing himself in an aircraft. What I find surprising is that why is Farouk fighting for justice in Afghanistan and Palestine when there are lots of injustice in Northern Nigeria ? What is his business with what is going on in palestine when he is not an Arab.

Honestly, Islam have caused Nigeria a lot of pain

(1) (Reply)

Shabir Ally: Why I Remain A Muslim - Must Watch ! / 2012 Hajj: Another 50 Female Pilgrims Deported Back To Nigeria / "Al-nebras" ("the Lantern"): Islamic Movie On The Life Of Imam Ali (as)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.