Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,881 members, 7,841,301 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage. Which Lasts Longer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage. Which Lasts Longer (634 Views)

Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / White Wedding Or Traditional Marriage Which One Do Yo Prefere? / Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage. Which Lasts Longer by aprokomania(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
so i was thinking about this earlier. which is more succesful because our parents had arranged marriages and they stayed together. Yet these days we marry for love and the divorce rate is higher. What do you think?
Re: Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage. Which Lasts Longer by onyenro(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mine as arrnged and it is moving on perfectly. We two know the outcome. its lovely.
Re: Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage. Which Lasts Longer by JallowBah(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
I believe that as long as there is love, respect and communication, both can work.

But, I also believe that two people in an arranged marriage will try harder to stay together, in most cases, because a break-up includes many more people.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With In-laws To Be / Nannies Now Available / Why You Should Not Live With Him Before You Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.