Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

APC To Register Members October - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Register Members October (3790 Views)

PDP Releases Face Of Soldier Used By APC To Rig Election In Ogoni,Rivers(photos) / 1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Register Members October by gratiaeo(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2013
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) says it will begin the registration of its members nationwide in October.

The interim National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, made this known when he addressed newsmen after its NWC meeting in Abuja on Thursday.

Mohammed said the party had harmonised and finalised process as well as create format for future activities that would enable the party to participate in future elections.

He said the party, after its nationwide membership registration, would be able to contest the future local government, bye-elections and governorship elections in the country.

Mohammed said the NWC also set up a committee to work out modalities for the funding of the party.

“The party has resolved to maintain inclusive party machinery where all parties that merged into the APC will fully participate in all its activities and membership registration in October.

“Harmonisation of membership registration into the party would also be carried out from ward levels to ensure that all its members are registered.

He called on the Cross River State Independent Electoral Commission not to conduct the council elections because the issues bordering on the polls were still in court.

He said the APC had successfully conducted its primaries in Anambra, noting that, “it is on record that we are the only political party that has a transparent and direct primary.

“This simply means that our party loyalists voted from the ward to the state level."
http://.mobi/output.php?id=11878

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by BabaEleko(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2013
PDP's end is drawing near.
Re: APC To Register Members October by yunglykmine(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2013
I'm coming, lemme consult my oracle 1st before i register.
Re: APC To Register Members October by kokoA(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2013
I like the way these APC guys are going about their thing.. Slow and steady wins the race.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Register Members October by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2013
"And He said: "Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, "I am He,' and, "The time has drawn near.' Therefore do not go after them. But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but THE END will not come immediately." Then He said to them, "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven."
END tym Tinz...!

2 Likes

Re: APC To Register Members October by yinkard4me(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg who get BB charger?

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by Monimatic(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2013
End Tymz Matter
Re: APC To Register Members October by 100ksalescom(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2013
Na them sabi undecided
Re: APC To Register Members October by colombiana: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Oya yoruba ple run follow ur ur master tinubu oya alele.

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2013
100ksales.com:
na them sabi

mumu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

these people shud be looking towards 2019 because 2015 is a done deal.
Re: APC To Register Members October by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2013
#LAST-DAYS PAROLL
Re: APC To Register Members October by Fazhy: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Noted!

Re: APC To Register Members October by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Monimatic: End Tymz Matter
MUGU
Re: APC To Register Members October by Boss13: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2013
I might go and register with them oh. I just hope they are organised.
Re: APC To Register Members October by Rexphobia(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2013
What benefits will members enjoy aside the regular token of salt, Maggi, match boxes and max of 1,000 naira
Re: APC To Register Members October by Africandope(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2013
They are over 50 countries in african more than
400 media websites in africa promote your
music/video on www.africandope.net (no charges-
free of charge)
Re: APC To Register Members October by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2013
Reserved.
Re: APC To Register Members October by colombiana: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2013
kokoA: I like the way these APC guys are going about their thing.. Slow and steady wins the race.
hehehehehehe I laff in swahilli slow and steady for naija politics. Na beta stampede for APC
Re: APC To Register Members October by searay(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2013
Registration venue each state pls?
Re: APC To Register Members October by Horlawoomey(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2013
I can't wait to register cos am tired of all these PDP rubbish all over the news.
If a PDP Governor is elected for the first term, he will work for 2 years and use the remaining 2 years to campaign for the 2nd term.
If he is now fortunate to win the 2nd term, he will now be idle for all the 4 years term, embezzle as much as he can and try to impose the next governor on his people.
This format is everywhere.

PDP has nothing good to offer this country, its member are only loyal to the party and not to the masses of this country.
CHANGE IS ALL WE WANT.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Register Members October by tyson99(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2013
searay: Registration venue each state pls?
Na who go come answer dis ur question now?...if i don't answer your question who will
Re: APC To Register Members October by pheesayor(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2013
way to go, I'm waiting too. Change from within instead of being an armchair critic
searay: Registration venue each state pls?
Re: APC To Register Members October by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Rexphobia: What benefits will members enjoy aside the regular token of salt, Maggi, match boxes and max of 1,000 naira

God bless you dude.
Re: APC To Register Members October by simongonner: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2013
I wish them the best cos am tired of PDP Lies

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by frankels(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2013
okay...make i first register my line
Re: APC To Register Members October by Tidy201d: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2013
I must be d first man to register please because all what we need is change and d time is now

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by muktarmtt(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2013
lucenzo:

mumu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

these people shud be looking towards 2019 because 2015 is a done deal.
Hahaha u jst show u r d mumu of d first oder by sayin dis
Re: APC To Register Members October by deandavid(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Rexphobia: What benefits will members enjoy aside the regular token of salt, Maggi, match boxes and max of 1,000 naira
U MEAN WHAT PDP HAS BEEN DOING ALL THIS YEARS............NO APC ISNT GOING TO BE DOING THAT, THEY ARE TRUE DEMOCRATS. JUST WATCH THE SLOW AND STEADY MOVEMENT.........

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by gratiaeo(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
So far they will share rice, salt maggi, red and granout oil, tin tomatoes, cup of fertilizer, T-shirt with APC inscription etc their normal tinz. Count me in
Re: APC To Register Members October by muktarmtt(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Well done APC i bliv u will bring chng 2 our country in d hands of dis eveil people nd dere party call PDP
Re: APC To Register Members October by Kelklein(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2013
lipsrsealed ..

1 Like

Re: APC To Register Members October by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2013
Cant wait thou!!!! APC!!!!!!!! CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi: What Happened In Ekiti Can’t Occur In Rivers / Buhari Recites Quaranic Incantation While Talking To Osibanjo (photo) / Presidency In Confusion, As Buhari Recalls Sacked CSO Abdulrahman Mani...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.