Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery (12043 Views)

Involve Us In Construction Of $14bn Dangote Oil Refinery — Indigenous Firms / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 / Harvard Business Review June 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery by AnanseK(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
eluquenson:

They are just busy fighting each other, i like Northerners just for one reason...UNITY, they use one voice for all, they follow one principle, but others are always envy of their brothers, no unity among them, no cooperation.
Frankly speaking, Northerners are very eager for power that's why they are very much aggrieved with the demise of Yaradua embarassed undecided

Yar'adua was selected by Obasanjo and not by northerners.
Re: Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery by eluquenson(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
AnanseK:

Yar'adua was selected by Obasanjo and not by northerners.

So you thought he's working in isolation?
Obasanjo is an ally to the Northerners, go & do your homework.
Re: Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery by muktarmtt(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
vladimiros: don't wanna sound Tribalist

but how do Hausa folks feel that this man's investments are mostly in the south?
course we r not trabalist lyk ur people Hausa folks always mind dem self nd never look @ some one as dere problm dat we always cool we dnt come out nd run our mouth lyk shit daz hausa folks 4 u

1 Like

Re: Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery by Eduvine(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2013
Has Bill gate taken over d USA govt. Dangote cary go.
Re: Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
This is a welcome development and a right decision coming at a time when our hope in industrialisation is fading bit by bit. This move will spur greater economic transformation and development we have been longing for and I hope the government would assist this project in whatever capacity required of them.

Nevertheless, I wanted to point out one thing which I know I might be accused or get banned. This project was a vision of an Hausa man, nobody boasted, or insinuated that the Hausas industrialised the southwest, nor was there any acrimony as per Dangote and the Yorubas. Had it been that this project was to be a brain-child of some business-moguls from the Eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of boasting and blabbing would have enlogate this thread from just two pages to over 50pages.

I was flabbergasted and puzzled that nobody is praising Dangote to the high-heaven as some would have done if this feat were to be attained and achieved by their tribesmen
Is it d Hausa man dat cannot open even bakery without govt support dat u re referring to,,,or d Eastern man that wud start from scratch and build an empire...lemme tell u sth, if not for GEJ,Nigerians won't even know if Innoson existed...dats y we appreciate any of our brother that makes it.
Re: Harvard Business Article Praising Dangote's Oil Refinery by millhouse: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc / Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Cold Room Bisness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.