Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Today Is Friday The 13th - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is Friday The 13th (18321 Views)

Its Friday The 13th / Friday The 13th: Good News! / Thank God Is Friday (tgif)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by nedu2000(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Its freddy Kruger
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by AbuMikey(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
TGlobe: explain

http://Westernniger.com
Musiwa is back!!! cheesycheesy
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by koolet: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
I see today friday is the first time ur post made frontpage hmmmn bad omen........Ban awaits u anticipate it...
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Osarieme415(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
There is nothing wrong with today,just mere superstition. It is a fact that months that begin on a sunday will always have Friday the Thirteenth,so what's the fuss all about? In fact my friend's birthday is today. It doesn't make him evil
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2013
life_style: [b]Do you believe today friday the 13th is evil ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MiJzZ7FQX0

Some Friday the 13th Superstitions

The list of superstitions continued to grow as time elapsed, with some people adding new superstitions to the list and others following them blindly. The fact that these superstitions cost us in millions every year shows how deep-rooted they are in the society. That being said, given below is a list of such superstitions, some of which may take you by surprise.

If you were born on Friday the 13th, your entire life will be marked by bad luck.

If you cut your hair on Friday the 13th, it will result in a death in the family.

If you change your bed on this day, you will see bad dreams throughout the night.

If you were to pass a funeral procession on Friday the 13th, you will die the very next day.

If you were to leave the calendar on Friday the 13th, you will be killed by a witch the very next day.

Cutting your nails on Friday the 13th is again a bad omen which can bring you some serious bad luck.

This is a very bad day for new beginning, and thus starting a new business on this day will only call for a disaster.

Similarly, starting out on a trip on Friday is considered to bring misfortune for you.

According to a deep-rooted superstition, Friday the 13th is a very bad day to consult the astrologer.

Ships that set sail on Friday 13th are much more likely to end in a disaster.

Do you believe in superstitions ?
[/b]

Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/friday-the-13th-superstitions.html
Absolute RUBBISH
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Nuzo1(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Well, it seems like my man 2Pac shaved his gorimapa head on this day. undecided

I will experiment on changing my sheets today. See nightmares! shocked
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Lordave: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Op I love that movie

Jason!!!
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Mubby4luv(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
And its Ma Buffdae, Realli excited about it so stop feedin us bullshits. God bless ma Mother

1 Like

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by MrMac10(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Only a Fool Must think Freddy will meet Jason
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by AreaFada2: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2013
Slim Shawty: Dey there dey yarn dust...I'm travelling 2 okrika TODAY to see my bf who works at the refinery...friday the 13th ke.
Don't worry,I'll share the sweet money he gives me with you when I come back.Just send ne your account details, and I'll show you just how lucky one can be on friday the 13th
tongue tongue cool cool cool

Funny post. Gist us about the akpako nackology too. grin

1 Like

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2013
@op,am expecting one gal 2nite and i know say we go wackkk.Watin go hapun?Ma peni5 go dissappear?Thunder fire that kind nonsense superstition.
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by stephy10(f): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Noneroone: Are you saying my birthday is evil. Back to sender!

Looovl Abi?

See the way the thread just fill up sef, just goes to show that many ppl are intrigued and facinated with nonsence. Empty stuff
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by UjSizzle(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2013
This tops the list of craziest crap i've read undecided
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by mployer(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2013
I'm already on saturday 14th. See u Guys wen u ar done. wink
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by mygee33(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Any post on Nairaland on Friday 13th will be hidden
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by kheart(m): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2013
This s some deep poo.
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by xynerise: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2013
TGIF cheesy
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by njuwo(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2013
e b lyk say d op wey open dis thread n d mod wey cari am enta fp na winch n na d same coven dem dey bt diff headquarter. @op im a christian n i dnt believe all dis poo u wrote der. Only a person without christ in his/her life wuld believe all dis. I knw say sum pple after readin it wil b afraid bt nay i wuldnt, woe unto dose dat wuld shrink after readin it. If Christ b for me who shuld i b afraid of, nothin. I cn do all tins thru Christ dat strengtens me. Superstition nawo. Abegy jor shoe get size u hear, devil na areaboy God na GodFather. *bounces out of thread reciting isaiah 41 verse 10 and matthew 10 verse 28-31*

1 Like

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2013
life_style:

I dare you to do at least two of the things listed above today and see what will happen angry

I have done four already and will still do more before the day runs out.
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by MaziOmenuko: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2013
life_style:

I dare you to do at least two of the things listed above today and see what will happen angry

I guess my first sex was on a friday the 13th, is that why I'm a sex addict
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by quivah(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2013
God forbids!
God forbids!!
God please forbid!!!

My brother just came back from a barbing salon.

Not like I believe this poo tho!!
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Ramcie(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2013
K,k:

That wrist watch is going to explode. Watch.
Just kidding. It might tho *evil grin*

hehe! bad belle.
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Fynestboi: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2013
There are 5 friday 13th in all years, so therefore the letter 5 symbolize MERCY so not regarding if the superstition is real or not Gods mercy is sufficient to wave off any bad omen for us....
January 13, April 13, July 13, september 13, december 13

Superstition are untre fact, its we human that make them true

how? By developing this scary attitude towards them thereby making them to overpower us...

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by nopecin(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Who did God open is inner eye to see how bad today 13th was? He must be originally sick n for u wey carry dis post come here let me say u r semi-sick.

Go and ask them from who u heard dis shit from that which day is the day we go hammer billions oooo....

Foolish people crazy reasoning...mtmew............EEt

1 Like

Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Fynestboi: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2013
nopecin: Who did God open is inner eye to see how bad today 13th was? He must be originally sick n for u wey carry dis post come here let me say u r semi-sick.

Go and ask them from who u heard dis shit from that which day is the day we go hammer billions oooo....

Foolish people crazy reasoning...mtmew............EEt
gringringringringringringrin

The day person go hammer million they na go nd google eet tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Lilimax(f): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2013
O si gini .
Ndi ara ti poju ... undecided

**Flees with speed***
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2013
To bnlazes with the supposed "evil" associated with today. I'm gonna have me a lovely day and a fun-filled weekend. Tell them I said so! :p
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2013
This is my first time Im hearing this shitttt.
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by mayor007(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2013
Ramcie: Liar Lair, pants on fire ( that's if you dey wear pant) gringringringrin
I cut my nails this morning and guess what? Hubby gave me a surprise gift of the wrist watch I always wanted.♥

I don't believe in superstitions at all at all.
LOL!
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2013
GOD BLESS ME
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by Pattey(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2013
life_style:

If you cut your hair on Friday the 13th, it will result in a death in the family.

That almost got me grin . . . I refuse to keem em bushy beards of mine till tomorrow angry tongue
Re: Today Is Friday The 13th by dazzy4real(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2013
And this kind of tin made d FP? So sad the modes on nairaland don turn small pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Drowns In Lagos While Swimming To Win A Bet / Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.