Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? (4948 Views)

Bloody Civilian (pic) / See What Nigerian Soldiers Did To This Bloody Civilian.pix / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? by econome(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2013
Just yesterday policemen from River state command bar Gov Rotimi from entering govt house, and the policemen told him "we dont take order from bloody-civilian".
I think nowaday, its more among the Nigerian forces especially the Police to call citizens of this country BLOODY-CIVLIANS. Actually, they can't even define what they call you. If you have them as friend or family ask "what do Nigerian forces(especially the police) mean by Bloody civilian?"

The word Bloody sometimes mean "F*cking"(in Britain) and I think we all know what that means.

I think the National Assembly should pass a bill to jail any military person who call you or me a bloody civilian.
Re: What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? by ajasbaba(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2013
just end time things
Re: What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? by egift(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2013
It's sad. But the law makers will not do that, else they get kicked out of power.

1 Like

Re: What's/Who's A Bloody Civilian? by tpiar: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Just accept the name, you dont know what they have to endure from your fellow Nigerians.

Nairaland is a case study.

(1) (Reply)

https://www.nairaland.com/2728524/efcc-arrests-abuja-civil-servant / When Last Did You Witness This (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.