Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

When Last Did You Witness This (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Witness This (photo) (4948 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / APC Asks"when Last Did You Enjoy 24hr Power Supply In Your Area" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
I saw this picture on Facebook, I remember when we use to have something like that until everything fall apart.
darkness everywhere, so nairalanders when last did you guys witness something like this in your freezer

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by mcversatile(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Back in the days of awolowo,when light was constant...

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Badtman(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
This tin dey happen @Osogbo, Warri, Kwara

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Badtman:
I hope you don't mind posting pictures to back up your claim

8 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by sirade(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
at the mention of Buhari and Fashola that picture disappeared. hahaha

18 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Olachase(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
And it can still happen again through federalism

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by dhuthraki: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
But you are one of those who supports gas pipelines destruction by the avengers. So enjoy the darkness.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by anibi9674: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
I remember when bubu took over power and we were having constant light, the likes of cramjones and some hailing hailers were making jest of a man who sells generator,that he should pack up and find another business. how time flies now the light is no where to be found.

19 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by yanshDoctor: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
the last times this happens was GEJ administration when people where opening freezers of ice. blocked water and all kind of drinks.

and then zombies said it because of raining season. but now we are in rain season and nothing is happening.

government of darkness also good at blame games. they are in power and still blaming and criticised last administration.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by yanshDoctor: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin it can still happens but only if you can afford generators and fuel.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by ajibowo11(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Badtman:
pls which part of kwara
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by kkoreday(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
all z well
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Badtman:

I live in warri. You're lieing. It's been since last year when buhari just became president

Beside you-all should please check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am 100% sure that you will see this in Osun
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Call anyone living in Osun, especially Osogbo.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by emeijeh(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Power has really improved in my area.
If this topic hits FP, i ll upload a photo of my freezer.
Everything is blocked there.
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by 400billionman: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
My freezer dey like that..
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by buharisbae(f): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol yesterday we use solar system tongue so I still witness it
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by ckmayoca: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I saw this picture on Facebook, I remember when we use to have something like that until everything fall apart.
darkness everywhere, so nairalanders when last did you guys witness something like this in your freezer

Happening in my fridge right now. We r lucky tho, enjoying the 33kv
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
400billionman:
My freezer dey like that..
Generator abi?
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
ckmayoca:

Happening in my fridge right now. We r lucky tho, enjoying the 33kv
PHCN abi na generator? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by calmdude(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Badtman:
Bros which area for warri Abeg. Because as I dey see so no light o

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by BiafranPrince: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
The only people enjoying light in the zoo are people using 33kva line.

Like parts of Enugu and Glass Industry to Glass force Aba.

The rest are in serious darkness.

That is zoo for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by SurefireFashion: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Only with sachet water
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by jahsharon: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pictures taken 3 minutes ago.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by adediranta(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
I do really feel for people that are always complaining seriously about electricity. obj, yaradua, Gej and now Buhari tenure, electricity has been forever constant and reliable in osogbo here
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by diegwu01: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Those agbayas complaining, stopped seeing this the very month they decided not to pay their PHCN bills hoping to cheat the govt.. Criminals! Go pay your Bills
So much ICE and frost in my Freezer i cant even Close it.. Thanks to PMB and FASH. grin grin grin grin cant remember the last time i witnessed a blackout
Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by sirade(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
diegwu01:
Those agbayas complaining, stopped seeing this the very month they decided not to pay their PHCN bills hoping to cheat the govt.. Criminals! Go pay your Bills
So much ICE and frost in my Freezer i cant even Close it.. Thanks to PMB and FASH. grin grin grin grin cant remember the last time i witnessed a blackout

amaechi1 alais uwa diegwu1, the igbo wannabee.

e kuse.
you have not answered my question.
I only saw your nauseating rants.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by sirade(m): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
jahsharon:
Pictures taken 3 minutes ago.
you don convert ur freezer to cupboard abi oven
datz great.
e kusee my brother.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
I see ds everyday here in Kebbi state.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by Israellb(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Badtman:

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Witness This (photo) by ckmayoca: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
PHCN abi na generator? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PHCN ofcourse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra : India Government Invites IPOB Coordinator For Talk-pics / This Photo Of Atiku, Peter Obi & Others Is Everything / We’ve Sustained Akunyili’s Legacy By Wiping Out Fake Drugs, Says NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.