Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

One Way Ticket It Is Advisable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Way Ticket It Is Advisable (1155 Views)

One Way Ticket To Eu For Spouse / Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us / One-way Ticket To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Way Ticket It Is Advisable by talitakumi: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2013
I was issued a family reunion visa last month with the hope of travelling soon, is it advisable to book for a-one way ticket, since im going there to reunite with my family. Pls i need ur advise on this issue. Thanks
Re: One Way Ticket It Is Advisable by bilo1(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Just follow ur heart
Re: One Way Ticket It Is Advisable by Vicjustice: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2013
talitakumi: I was issued a family reunion visa last month with the hope of travelling soon, is it advisable to book for a-one way ticket, since im going there to reunite with my family. Pls i need ur advise on this issue. Thanks
One-way ticket (from Nigeria) is as equivalent as return ticket except that (return way) tax is not added.
The reason for the expensive one way ticket (from high immigration risk country) is because, in the event that a traveller is refused entry, and is to be deported, the airline won't loose money as the deportation cost is already included in the original one-way ticket
Re: One Way Ticket It Is Advisable by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Wow! Vicjustice, you're really experienced in travels. I keep wondering why a one way ticket is always as expensive as a return when my originating flight is from Nigeria but when it's from a foreign route it's so cheap. Now I know!
Vicjustice:
One-way ticket (from Nigeria) is as equivalent as return ticket except that (return way) tax is not added.
The reason for the expensive one way ticket (from high immigration risk country) is because, in the event that a traveller is refused entry, and is to be deported, the airline won't loose money as the deportation cost is already included in the original one-way ticket
Re: One Way Ticket It Is Advisable by souleymon(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
Go for 2 way tickets
thats what most immigrants buy
cheaper than one way at times

(1) (Reply)

Claim That Emirates Stops Flights To Nigeria Is Unsubstantiated And False / Trailer Burst Into Flames In Baltimore Maryland As Other Cars Run Into The Fire / Between Canada And Australia Which Is The Best For Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.