Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us (1548 Views)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / One Way Ticket To Eu For Spouse / One-way Ticket To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us by elderly: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2009
How do one get a cheap ticket to Us
As a brother of my is due to travel this december or lastest January

What is the cost of one way ticket and how does one register
Re: Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us by Vicjustice: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2009
I hope the person buying a one-way ticket knows what he is doing; hope he knows the implication of such ticket; let me call to mind that a visitor with a one-way ticket is liable to entry refusal and deportation.
However, buying a one-way ticket from countries like Nigeria is sometimes more expensive than buying a return one owing to the fact that it is very likely for some passengers to be refused entry and be deported at the expense of the carrier company.
Re: Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
Vicjustice:

I hope the person buying a one-way ticket knows what he is doing; hope he knows the implication of such ticket; let me call to mind that a visitor with a one-way ticket is liable to entry refusal and deportation.
However, buying a one-way ticket from countries like Nigeria is sometimes more expensive than buying a return one owing to the fact that it is very likely for some passengers to be refused entry and be deported at the expense of the carrier company.

He's probably on a student visa or greencard lottery recipient.
One way long haul "International flight" tickets are more expensive all over and is not restricted to Nigeria. Has nothing to do with entry refusal
Re: Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us by Vicjustice: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
A-town:

He's probably on a student visa or greencard lottery recipient.
One way long haul "International flight" tickets are more expensive all over and is not restricted to Nigeria. Has nothing to do with entry refusal
   There you got it wrong: I should inform you that while one-way ticket from (let's say) Nigeria to the UK or (other western countries) is sometimes more expensive than a return one, it is not the same as buying a one-way ticket from the UK to Nigeria; in fact, the price for a one-way ticket from Europe to Nigeria is very encouraging, i, myself have purchase one-way tickets from Dublin in to Lagos in several occasions.
   This is not arguable, just go to the websites of British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa or Air France and tell us your findings
Re: Cost Of One Way Ticket To Us by chygo4u(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2009
u can get one-way US for #152,000 Qatar .You can call me 07041714389

(1) (Reply)

Having Dv Lottery Problems? / Facts About The City Of Ado-odo/ota / How Good Is Iberia Airline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.