Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians - Music Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (98977 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / I Got A Recording Label Searching For New Talents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by lilwhex: 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2011
as we all know that music is the food of the soul well Mr, if you are really serious about this, to be honest with you im interested in this but i don't know how to contact you, to meet you in person. you can get back to me through my mail or my phone number. here is my email lilwhexnigga234@yahoo.com and my number is +2347031396026.

1 Like

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by dederocs(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
am dederocs a music artist, i ave done a couple of demos.looking out to enter into a deal with any serious label/producer.
i have knowledge in marketing music, i also have connects in the industry
looking for credible and determined partners in the music/entertainment bisuness
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by prebaba: 5:32pm On May 06, 2011
Good they sir,
am young tarlented artist looking for promoter,i have 56 track down but i have no sponsor,i wan't you to help me,i promise to sarve you right.this my contact,07035681487,prebaba4real@yahoo.com.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by NikeKidd(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2011
Sup young dude? I'm a teenage (just 15) mad-ass banger with some ill lyrics, sparkling voice & fucking talented. Words that never had an oppurtunity 2 grab a mic but trust me if u gimme an oppurtunity, imma knock u off ur feet, u doubting? Lets get some lyrical game then?
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by NikeKidd(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2011
Some tyms a man finds it hard 2 make a decision in his life, especially when its all bout life time decisions, some tyms a man will see his best friend in disguise but he will choose 2 walk with his worst enemy, especially when it comes 2 a life tym walk, i culd b 15 but of ur lyf tym mistake myth b undaratting me, dont let us down
Nikekidd16@yahoo.com,
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by mizkid: 12:22pm On May 16, 2011
am an inspired talented artist.i can sing but haven't done any demo yet.pls i need a good, trustworthy Dj 2 work wit u can contact me +234-08068849778 or mizkid4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Otegarhymes(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2011
My name otega, otegaskysafe@yahoo.com,call me on dis 08188402340,i ave many recorded jobs,come real 2 papa and he's gonna make u happy,b real or get Bleep
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by stanclef(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
ARE YOU AN ARTISTE? DO YOU WANT TO BE HEARD AND DO YOU WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC THROUGH SELECTION PROMO, RADIO, TELEVISION AND INTERNET?
CONTACT ZONACONCEPTS, 131 UBAKASON PLAZA ALABA, LAGOS.
OR CALL : SLIM GEE:07039700545 OR STAN:08065741478
Get busy!!
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by youngjay14: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
am an upcoming artist,am working on my demo,am looking 4 a sponsorer,call 08137786734,i sing r&b and am very good at what i do.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Kevdiesel(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2011
for those who missed Mr pedro's Album lunch which took place @royals nite club PH City, on the 16th of july can still view photos of the events @ http://pressplay360.com/photo/viewalbum/9/music/mr-pedro-n-friends-album-lunch

Good news!! You can still be a part of the events wen it contiues on the 23rd july @colours nite club, yenagoa bayelsa,  click here for more info,  http://pressplay360.com/event/details/9-mr-pedro-album-lunchyenegoa

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by lilwhex: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
LIL WHEX that's my name an up coming artiste looking for a record label you can dowload my track on 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/audio/ehYAou07/01_Track_1.html
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by prebaba: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2011
hello sir,i am young talented artist looking for promoter,
i have compose 52 tracks down but i dont have money to promote it
i do sing party jams,love song,christian and political songs.i wil appreciate u sir if you can
help me.I hope to hear from you soon sir.
here is my contact 07035681487.or prebaba10@yahoo.com.
thanks.

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Randito(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
I'm not afraid of sending u mi song since i can mak song out of anytin. Mi single 'gbusha is already on promo in benin n neighbouring state and also for download on http://www.4shared/audio/tCR-nRZO/01_track_.html. It's a unique song, so #10000 worth of airtime 4 interpretation of d song. Send ur understandin of d song to 08053212978 n win
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by temmy4afo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
I am a Rap artist i am good and i can make you the farm click the attachment to listen to it God bless you as you reply to my email box temmy4afo@yahoo.com Or call 08167900820

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by toystars: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
Here is a taste of what I can do:

I'm hotter than a flame
and deeper in the game
You can't call me lame
and I've got no shame
If you think you can get me to blame
Not on your life I'm sure you gonna blaze
My aim's so high
and my rap so tight
Look up to the sky
and you see the sign
Good things coming my way very soon
My life's gonna fast forward zoom zoom
I'm like a young flower that's just bloom
watch out for me cos you'll hear the boom

This is a taste of what I can do.
I am a lyricist, song composer and rapper. Problem is, I don't have a record label.
I have done quiet a few songs on Fl Studio, right in my room, and they are just great.
If you can help, my contact is 08163134946.

Thanks ma peeps.
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by teflondon(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2011
A nice studio @ ketu,lagos for just 6,000 its real come and work one of the best in the industry,
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Mbamaluike(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lmao. I no go die for dis nairaland. Sanu rappers
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by OSTA(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
Am interested in dis, i wish it cud lead me c d place i want, catch me on infooverhea@yahoo.com or 08068964885.let put hand together and make it work out
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by OSTA(m): 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
My stage name z overheat,am really hot wen it comz 2 rap or rnb,multitalented.lets make it real, contact:08068964885 or infooverheat@yahoo.com,infooverheat@gmail.com, website:overheat.page4.me
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by cichella(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
[
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by pranch: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2012
Ola guys!! i'm an up coming artist living in port harcourt city,
i'm desperately looking for a good studio to make my first demo,
holla at ma anyone if u've got any ideas undecided undecided undecided undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by kpay: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2012
Have sent you an e mail and my number so that we can talk better from general k pay a producer and a Rapper, now how days am making some connection some people they really wonna help Upcoming artist to comeup to lime light May God Help i Pray for all upcoming artist including me email u can contact me on generalkpay@yahoo.com phone 07031582975
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by BC3MEDIA: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2012
Makoma is back with their new music video 'Yo Ozali' is the second hottest single from their new album ' EVOLUTION' soon to hit store near you. This young and talented African Gospel musical group has what it take to be the champ in Gospel scene. Armed by their unique voices, the Makoma family has been around for a long time and they are still making good music for us Africans. The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine. The group is currently based in the UK.

VIDEO: Makoma - Yo Ozali (Gospel Congo) or see it below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zylWq5KNdaQ&feature=player_embedded

Story of Makoma

Makoma is a Congolese Christian pop RnB music group that mainly sing in English & Lingala. Lingala is the national language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC, once known as Zaire). Makoma formed in 1993, by Tutala Makoma. They started performing as a group in 1995 as a group called Nouveau Testament. When they moved 1997 to Holland was when they became Makoma. If you have seen many of Makoma interviews, you would've heard one of their songs then: Nayoki Sango.

They started Gospel music in 1999 and made several albums:

1999 with "Nzambe na Bomoyi (Jesus for Life)".

2002 with King of Kings

2005 with No Jesus No Life

2011 with History (July)

2011 with Evolution (December)

Makoma won 2002 a Kora Awards a best new Artist Africa and in 2005 the South Pacific Award.

Makoma currently sings for BC3 MEDIA LIMITED. A Global Record Label which sit in United Kingdom.

The actual members of the group are: Annie Makoma, Pengani Makoma, Duma Makoma, Martin Makoma, Tutala Makoma & Patrick Badine.

Previous Nathalie and was part of this group.
Nathalie decided 2006 just to concentrate on her own solo career and left the band.

Since they start 1999 there songs in Lingala one producer was with them all the time: Andre Straesser.
Andre is a successful International Producer for Music and did several different projects which reach the top 20 in a lot of countries.

Additional Philipp Bauss was producing over the years several clips for the group.
Philipp Bauss is working today in the Top Management of the German Telekom Group and is also the Managing Director of BC3 MEDIA which has his own Record and Video production Studio and works with several international musicians together. BC3 Media signed of with Amazon a deal for there worldwide distribution of all CDs/DVDs products.

www.makoma.co.uk
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Richiealist(m): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Ok am an upcoming superstar with hit ideas bt not giving a chance 2 display am 17 years and i already have 3 songs bt how do i make people listen to them or how do i even get sponsored when i don't even no any connection in 9ja music industrie,is there any free website that i could post my songs,cos i want 2 be noticed by a record label who would appreciate my skills heres my number:08131187073,email:richie_alist@yahoo.com
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by GBASKY: 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
Talented entertainers in all genres of music are hereby invited for business partnership with our company.

Whitedove entertainment is a creative and dynamic independent film and commercial production company. Located in Lagos ,Nigeria,Whitedove Entertainment has produced and developed numerous independent films and commercials under its supervision.

Visit http://whitedoveng.com/ ,for more info about us

or call Sir G on 08087125688

White Dove, Breaking all Limitations
Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by austino04: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2012
This is Wat Nigerian has beeb waiting for! * entertainment industry @ large too. To make your dreams Come true

Do you have Wat it takes to be on a musical tour on Every schools show ?!!! Αre you talented & your song a club bangging? Are you ready to generate more fans and be a center of attraction & make your songs well non nation wide? Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Wats are you waiting ƒσя?
MEDIA WORKS INC & EVENTS WORKS INC presents "Revolt Radio Tour'". Don't miss this life time opportunity , Hurry now and b part of it?

Reach us:
 : pin:30DEEC59 .
E-mail: eworxinc@gmail.com
☎: 08079885462, 07068465643

1 Like

Re: New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians by Vprince(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
my name is victor prince popularly known as vprince, am an artist who need a promoter or an entertainment company and a record label to work with. i rap with English and Yoruba and am good in it,
vprince05@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.