Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF (1934 Views)

Please Help! My Current Situation Is Depressing. / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by Kaozee: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello people I have been thinking but even getting more confused. A friend of mine as a problem at hand she is currently in a relationship but doent love the guy,she said yes to him just because he is caring n understanding , he would do wat so every for she just as to name it (I actually secretly admire the guy wishing he was mine grin)the relationship is already six month. Now to her Ex I also knew him he is also a great guy would do anything for her (I don't even know wat kind of head he brought to this world sef I sometimes wish I was the the one wif all the attention)they brokeup basically because he was going to study in a private university in osun state while she was in lagos. Lagos to osun is a long distance so she called it quit even when she knew she wouldn't stop loving him she was in a relationship with him for 2yrs. He is currently asking her out n she is confused As a friend I don't know wat my advise should be *a* be with her current bf even when she know her heart is somewhere else or *b*be wif her ex who she loves but will have d distance factor.THANK FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecided

Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by Kaozee: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks @ulsherlan
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by thorpido(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Erm,why she no face her studies first?

She doesn't want a long distance relationship and she doesn't love this other guy.I think she should free both of them.It's not like the guy who goes to school will not be coming home frequently but if she doesn't want that,let her just forget about him.
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by Kaozee: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice 1 gud Idea thanks
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Its easy you can take over her current bf whenever she is in school and she can go back to her EX

After 6 months you can swap

Life would be so much fun
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by Kaozee: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
It would be so much fun wink wink
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by EfemenaXY: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Oh, come, come @op!

Stop playing games jor! It's obvious who's got the dilema here. It's you na, abi?

Anyway, advise this 'friend' of yours to keep them both - till she you make up your mind. I mean, why have one when you've got two at your beck & call? undecided
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by meine: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
whoever your friend is tell her she is still a baby who shouldn't be in a serious relationship yet. she cant eat her cake and have it, with time she will lose them both and have the wisdom to make better decisions in the future.
Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:48am On Sep 14, 2013
meine:
whoever your friend is tell her she is still a baby who shouldn't be in a serious relationship yet. she cant eat her cake and have it, with time she will lose them both and have the wisdom to make better decisions in the future.

You hit the nail on the head!!!
The girl is so immature; she ended a relationship because of intra-country(interstate) distance? Wow!!!

If her future hubby were to travel outside for 2months course/training, would she end the marriage too?

Your friend isn't ready for what entails in a relationship. Let her set her priorities right!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused My Ex Or My Current BF by Kaozee: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Efemena_xy: Oh, come, come @op!

Stop playing games jor! It's obvious who's got the dilema here. It's you na, abi?

Anyway, advise this 'friend' of yours to keep them both - till she you make up your mind. I mean, why have one when you've got two at your beck & call? undecided
grin u caught me but I can't eat my cake n ave it

(1) (Reply)

A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.