Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? (1925 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by IyaTola: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Women

When you are Hot and your husband isn't in the mood for sex, what do you do?

Men

When you are Hot and your wife isn't in the mood for sex, what do you do?
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2020
IyaTola:
Women

Men

Then I switch my GoTv to NatGeoWild, but remember I might choose to stick with supersport5 wen she need me afterwards.

life na jeje

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2020
You wait it out, when he or she arrives then you unleash it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by sweetonugbu: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Let me think
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by timibare(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Bring out ur phone......chat wit ur toasters....smile towards ur fone let ur partner b aware.....after 30mins enter d shower en bathe....go straight to d bathe...give space to the log wood in bed beside u.....the following day pay less attention to ur partner while talking but give 90% attention to ur phone

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by nlPoster: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
OP could you update your thread about the malaria test and pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by oyaaa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
IyaTola:
Women

Men

Natgeo wild, discovery or supersport
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by sexymoma(f): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fun ni lap dance.. won bi ku
he go hold the waist ni....
you wey you nor sabi dance... una own never finish o
Sit on that stick... biko ride am begin rub im chest... dem never born the guy well angry

7 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by sexymoma(f): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Na only egoistic man nor go make woman dey in mood
what happens to kissing from her leg, i mean that place wey leg chain dey stay reach where neck chain dey stay.. before you even reach there your woman go hold your head.. the rest na story biko

Jesus is Lord!!

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
sexymoma:
Fun ni lap dance.. won bi ku
he go hold the waist ni....
you wey you nor sabi dance... una own never finish o
Sit on that stick... biko ride am begin rub im chest... dem never born the guy well angry

All this one wey u told na wash joo, it's not for all men, infact I will watch u dance from now till tomorrow laslas na u go taya.

So far u no touch my nipples oocheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
sexymoma:
what happens to kissing from her leg, i mean that place wey leg chain dey stay reach where neck chain dey stay.. before you even reach there your woman go hold your head.. the rest na story biko

Jesus is Lord!!

Abeg, the emboldened, pls I need little explanation. plssss

Don't worry I get 2 sachets of champagne for u.

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
timibare:
Bring out ur phone......chat wit ur toasters....smile towards ur fone let ur partner b aware.....after 30mins enter d shower en bathe....go straight to d bathe...give space to the log wood in bed beside u.....the following day pay less attention to ur partner while talking but give 90% attention to ur phone

Any man who acts in this manner is nothing but an overgrown baby.

Take note.

5 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by sexymoma(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

All this one wey u told na wash joo, it's not for all men, infact I will watch u dance from now till tomorrow laslas na u go taya.

Where your nipples dey... Nor be chest, read well i write am for dia angry

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by sexymoma(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Abeg, the emboldened, pls I need little explanation. plssss

Don't worry I get 2 sachets of champagne for u.
Yimu. angry
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
sexymoma:
Yimu. angry
I promise
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
sexymoma:
Where your nipples dey... Nor be chest, read well i write am for dia angry

Only if u re privilege to reach dem,cheesy

U think I will stay near you??
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by sexymoma(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Only if u re privilege to reach dem,cheesy

U think I will stay near you??
ehn you are not accessible niyen... the truth is, it is not that you won't have the urge, you are just scared of getting close cos you know once you get close.. the rest is story grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
sexymoma:
ehn you are not accessible niyen... the truth is, it is not that you won't have the urge, you are just scared of getting close cos you know once you get close.. the rest is story grin

Aaaaa, see as my oga dey look my face as a dey laf to ur reply.

when am not in mood I will choose to do the hugging,kissing,rubbing,cuddling,tickling alone grin
getting close to u to perform these might not be anything to me, cus am not dat sensitive to touch and all that. But I knw the moment u advertently/inadvertently touch the aforementioned button, hmmm Oluwa lowore ni mofi emi mi legrin

4 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by IyaTola: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin grin
unicorn79:

Any man who acts in this manner is nothing but an overgrown baby.

Take note.
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by Ifyjos(f): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
I will rape him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by Basic123: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

That nipples ehn!
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Basic123:
That nipples ehn!
cheesycheesy Like seriously, dat tin na transformer.

Cant even dare touch it myself talk more of anybody,either Male or female
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by cococandy(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Try seductive moves. If it doesn’t work, wait it out.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by IyaTola: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2020
cococandy:
wink
cococandy:
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by wunmi590(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
I don't know I might be wrong and I stand to be corrected.

Men hardly have problem when it comes to se.x, when you give it to them they are always ready, except if you dont love that person, or you are sick.

Nah women dey always give excuse that they are not in the mood, but men dey always dey at alert.

Even if a guy is sick, and he loves you, him go give am to you.
Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Distract your mind. It's all in the mind.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by crackkhaus: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
wunmi590:
I don't know I might be wrong and I stand to be corrected.

Men hardly have problem when it comes to se.x, when you give it to them they are always ready, except if you dont love that person, or you are sick.

Nah women dey always give excuse that they are not in the mood, but men dey always dey at alert.

Even if a guy is sick, and he loves you, him go give am to you.
You're not wrong, it doesn't take much to get us on and going.

Men are like cars, straight-up ignition and you get going.
Women are like aeroplanes, pre-flight checks and lots of buttons before takeoff. Don't forget the weather conditions too, the weather condition (her emotional mood) has to be perfect.

I blame the big bearded guy up there in the heavens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by wunmi590(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

You're not wrong, it doesn't take much to get us on and going.

Men are like cars, straight-up ignition and you get going.
Women are like aeroplanes, pre-flight checks and lots of buttons before takeoff. Don't forget the weather conditions too, the weather condition (her emotional mood) has to be perfect.

I blame the big bearded guy up there in the heavens.

Lol, your assertion is very right grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Are Hot And Your Partner Isn't In The Mood For Sex, What Do You Do? by saintneo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
sexymoma:

Jesus is Lord!!
no mind them.

OP, better get her in the mood. Massage her back, waist, use your Woody to poke her at the butt etc

(1) (Reply)

But Why!!! / 103-year-old Groom Marries His 99-year-old Bride After 80 Years Together / Your Little Baby Slaps You! What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.